Obion County @ Hillcrest

treefitty74

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to put any pressure on anybody,but as some know and some may not,Obion County has a group of young ladies at a little junior high in Troy(oddly enough named Hillcrest)that won the west regional this year with a 25-0 record...Add those girls to two or three talented players from Ridgemont,Lake Road and Black Oak junior highs,the Lady Rebel future looks very bright.....And in a little side note,those Hillcrest girls beat Martin Middle School three times this past year.....Fun times in the new Palace for the next few years...... :(

Congrats to the LADY REBELS on a fine season.....

Redbird.....

No shame in losing the way you guys did....they left everything they had on the floor I'm sure....... :(

The future sure is bright for OC.... B)

How do I cope? You don't want to know... B) , but after this week in the 'boro, I will be over it and we will move on to next year.

Westview reloads instead of rebuilds, they'll stay hungry, like OC and will be back in the thick of things next season. Crockett Co. will have their two main players back, Dyer Co. returns Cupples and some other young players, Milan will have Poston and Co. back, Holloway returns for DHS and Gibson Co. will surprise some people next season as well.. Looks like fun times again in 13AA.. It begins now ladies in the off season.. Let's get back to where we see teams district teams in the BORO every season :(