3/6 White House at McMinn Central

timbdp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McMinn Central will win big, but Beau better get a lot of time b/c this will be the first MC game I've been able to see this year, been stuck with the excitement of my region.

Beau doesn't come out of the game unless he's injured or unless they are demolishing a team. He gets a break about once a game other than T.O.'s and quarter breaks.

i went to white house and graduated in '04. i saw mcminn central play the other night at cleveland state. mcminn is good no doubt. but if white house can set the tempo and shut down brown...theyve got a shot. jamo has to have a big game and stay out of foul trouble. white house has to play they're best game all around to win this one. if they dont...it could get ugly. good luck guys i'm rootin for ya. reynolds.

Yea, thats two things they won't be able to do. Central will come out and play their game at their place and not let anyone else set the tempo for them. AND, shut down Beezy??? Yo, are you serious? You don't shut down Beau Brown, you hope to contain him. I'll admit he's not been as dominate he was his Jr. year, but he's still ballin.

hey man, is this not the team Polk played in the football playoffs??(White House)

did they not go on the play McMinn Central, oops my bad, Central didnt make it to the playoffs

And what do yall have to show for it??? The same thing we have to show for it...NOT A THING!!! :thumb:

Lol, no I don't believe they did.............

Who do yall play on monday, I done forgot again???

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe