Red Bank Students should be Punished

Guest dare_2_dream

That's fine with me. It's all good. And really, i dont think we will have that much of a student section this game because when we travel further away, the students arent really the ones who come. Its the parents, some teachers and staff and alumni, but they might come since this maybe the last game for our seniors. HOPEFULLY!!

I know im going to be there because i want to see your team and how RB plays against one of the best teams in the state.

well good luck to you all and look forwarding to seeing your team and fans in action.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Red Bank's student section is so stupid...they aren't creative at all...all they usually do is the Lean wit it Rock wit it dance and they curse at the players and officials...but its ok...Siegel is bout to do Red Bank in...then we will be finished with that joke of a student section for the year :thumb:

well we will make sure we handle them then

Show me a student section that doesnt yell profain things out loud at the refs or players, i go to siegel and ill admit that in the heat of the moment i have been know to yell out things(Jafarious dont kill me)just like everyone else

Several schools don't. Some school admins control the students section.

Edited by wingman10

The Red bank students at last nights contest between Bradley Central and Red Bank was Horrible they were saying vugar stuff i ciant even say on coacht . Plus there was kids around so all i am saying is should Red Bank be Fined? I noticed a cop had to go Yell not talk Yell at them several times. plus the Ref came very close to giveing RB a technical for just being on the floor. I dont think Tssaa should stand for this. But thats just my 2 cents.

Good Luck to the RB basketball team vs Siegel.

hey i am in the red bank student section, and i don't really understand what you are talking about, i know we said some stuff towards your players, it was about them goiong bald or having a small head thats part of the game, but if you can name a school that doesn't do that please do, maybe we yelled some things we shouldn't have but most schools in big games are going to do that if they have an alright student section, when i went to the red bank bradley game @ bradley i heard a lot of stuff from adults regarding racism, how bout you get all yalls parents together before you get on other teams student sections, we are just kids having fun, but good luck agaisnt shelbyville

bring em on. well show them how a real student section does things.

I am from red bank and i can't wait till monday, i don't like our chances and i am pretty sure we won't bring to many fans unless a lot of people surprise me but i will be there, and i would love to see siegel's student section i have been waiting since i have heard about it all year long, i want an oppurtunity to learn from the best, because someone told me yall had a ton of people at state last year, and i really do wish all school had great student sections it is just tuff, red bank doesn't have a lot of school spirit, and not to make exuses but we are a football school so not many people travel in basketball, but i can't wait thank

Guest dare_2_dream

I am from red bank and i can't wait till monday, i don't like our chances and i am pretty sure we won't bring to many fans unless a lot of people surprise me but i will be there, and i would love to see siegel's student section i have been waiting since i have heard about it all year long, i want an oppurtunity to learn from the best, because someone told me yall had a ton of people at state last year, and i really do wish all school had great student sections it is just tuff, red bank doesn't have a lot of school spirit, and not to make exuses but we are a football school so not many people travel in basketball, but i can't wait thank

well sometimes, the nation isnt as advertised. a lot of kids go to the game to "look cool and do what everyone else is doing". they often dont cheer and make us sound bad. but the last two games, the nation has been back in full force so im sure we will be ready for tomorrow.

well sometimes, the nation isnt as advertised. a lot of kids go to the game to "look cool and do what everyone else is doing". they often dont cheer and make us sound bad. but the last two games, the nation has been back in full force so im sure we will be ready for tomorrow.

i can see what you are saying, same at red bank, it is more like a hang out spot than to cheer for your team, i wish everyone would just do a little bit of cheering and it would make it loud, but that doesn't happen

Guest dare_2_dream

i can see what you are saying, same at red bank, it is more like a hang out spot than to cheer for your team, i wish everyone would just do a little bit of cheering and it would make it loud, but that doesn't happen

well look for me to be one of the rowdy ones ... even though im sick as a dog right now ...