Red Bank Students should be Punished

The Red bank students at last nights contest between Bradley Central and Red Bank was Horrible they were saying vugar stuff i ciant even say on coacht . Plus there was kids around so all i am saying is should Red Bank be Fined? I noticed a cop had to go Yell not talk Yell at them several times. plus the Ref came very close to giveing RB a technical for just being on the floor. I dont think Tssaa should stand for this. But thats just my 2 cents.

Good Luck to the RB basketball team vs Siegel.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red bank students at last nights contest between Bradley Central and Red Bank was Horrible they were saying vugar stuff i ciant even say on coacht . Plus there was kids around so all i am saying is should Red Bank be Fined? I noticed a cop had to go Yell not talk Yell at them several times. plus the Ref came very close to giveing RB a technical for just being on the floor. I dont think Tssaa should stand for this. But thats just my 2 cents.

Your just mad because you lost.... Get over it.

Red Bank's student section is whack. All they do is the "Lean with it, Rock with it" dance to EVERY single song they play. They are lame. They are definetly not one of the better student sections I've seen. They are just decent in size.

sniff sniff...Lean wit it challenge I smell?????

I guess they will like our intro music then. I hope they bring alot of ppl

Guest dare_2_dream

bring em on. well show them how a real student section does things.

Guest dare_2_dream

I will and im curious 2 see how "crunk" this student section of yours will be.

Good luck to RB and Siegal.

Good luck to Bradley and Shelbyville.

I hope one of u 4 can go bring home the gold ball back to the east.

well i dont know how "crunk" the rest of the boys and girls will be, but ill be one rowdy kid ... i might even "lean with it, rock with it" with you all

That's fine with me. It's all good. And really, i dont think we will have that much of a student section this game because when we travel further away, the students arent really the ones who come. Its the parents, some teachers and staff and alumni, but they might come since this maybe the last game for our seniors. HOPEFULLY!!

I know im going to be there because i want to see your team and how RB plays against one of the best teams in the state.