Powell Lady Panthers

mtnbikerth

i wont bet against you for making it 4 in row!

Neither would I. Everytime you thought they were done, this group found a way to win. With Alana being the only senior who finished the season departing, the nucleus is there for another run.

4 for 4 for Caitlin? It's a good possibility.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really kind of sad that someone cannot express an opinion about something or someone without being blasted by others. It is obvious that neither one of you can tolerate anothers persons opinion. End of discussion as far as I am concerned. Had enough of slinging the mud. Didn't know their were politicans involved.

Papatj is upset because his Oak Ridge team did not go to the State or even make it out of the Region. He made a comment in mid January about Oak Ridge when I questioned their USA today rating and stated that OR was not a top 10 team in Tennessee. Papatj, don't take your frustration out on the Powell Panthers :thumb:

powell girls as predicted got walloped in the first round of the state!! what a pitiful showing! should have stayed home. it looked like they were just happy to be there. and as far as the holifield girl goes, if she is SEC material, i am superman. she is average at best.

Hey SUPERMAN, at least Powell was there, while you were at home with mowest

licking your wounds from a pitiful showing at the substate! :thumb:

Hey SUPERMAN, at least Powell was there, while you were at home with mowest

licking your wounds from a pitiful showing at the substate! :unsure:

don't discredit the morristown west team...i believe they had a pretty good season...and did well in the post season....as for a pitful showing...umm...i do believe ur powell team only beat them by seven....so I don't believe that is pitful

powell girls as predicted got walloped in the first round of the state!! what a pitiful showing! should have stayed home. it looked like they were just happy to be there. and as far as the holifield girl goes, if she is SEC material, i am superman. she is average at best.

Man, you would think fastpace would eventually get over the loss to the Lady Panthers. If you think Powell didn't show up in the state tourney, just imagine what would have happened to your MoWest team if they would have made it to the State. Get over it.....you got beat....2006 is over. Start working on next season and we'll see how you do next year in sub state.

Edited by mtnbikerth

Where do you think Powell would have finished in Region5AAA this year in among Wilson Central, Smyrna, Mt. Juliet, Dickson County, Hendersonville, Northeast, and Beech?

I can't predict what the outcome would have been for Powell in Region 5 but Region 2 is a very strong region as well with Oak Ridge, Heritige, Farragut, Karns, Campbell Co., William Blount, Maryville, Sevier County, etc. Two of these teams were highly rated in USA Today early in the year.

don't discredit the morristown west team...i believe they had a pretty good season...and did well in the post season....as for a pitful showing...umm...i do believe ur powell team only beat them by seven....so I don't believe that is pitful

Stop complaining about people "discrediting" your MOwest team because that is pretty much what all you people from there have been doing to the Powell team. I agree with you about them having a good season and a good post season, but they were beaten by Powell...so give them some credit. As far as everyone saying they had a pitiful showing in State...just imagine how MoWest's showing would have been since they were beat by Powell.

Fastpace...stop knocking Hollifield!! Where is your girl Phipps going if she is such a great player? I take nothing away from her because she is a great kid as well as a good player, but stop knockin other girls it is not fair to them!!

As far as the rest of everyone else still crying about their seasons (which have been over with for atleast 3 weeks) STOP complaining and whining, and work hard to have a chance to be there again next year.