db best team in the world

primetimeplayer10

i guess everybody on the db sch. should just forfit. better yet lets just give them the national champ. i mean to hear you all tell it they are the best team ever. this is a joke saying the best team ever cant even make the state tourn. well see how good they are come sub-state. i guess the baseball in knoxville is just plan better.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, DB fans should know better than to brag on their team. All other fans can brag on their teams but not DB.

By the way.......the debate has been whether this is the best team DB has had, not that this is "the best team ever".

If your not yet a member of the "DB Haters Club", you should join. I here they serve purple kool-aid at the meetings.

Just how long have you been in the 5th. grade ?

Wow, guys. Anyway, Dobyns-Bennett returns very promising athletes at most positions and a very capable line-up. The only issue is, will they get over the hump and beat some of these knoxville teams that they have had so much trouble doing in recent years and make a state appearance? I'm saying, "No," just yet. Though just a scrimmage, the South Doyle game was a geat opportunity to show everyone that D-B is a serious contender to win its sub-state game and they simply, once again, could not come up with a win.

Wow, guys. Anyway, Dobyns-Bennett returns very promising athletes at most positions and a very capable line-up. The only issue is, will they get over the hump and beat some of these knoxville teams that they have had so much trouble doing in recent years and make a state appearance? I'm saying, "No," just yet. Though just a scrimmage, the South Doyle game was a geat opportunity to show everyone that D-B is a serious contender to win its sub-state game and they simply, once again, could not come up with a win.

ITS EARLY MARCH NO TEAM IT AT ITS FULL POTENTAL AND ESPECIALLY IN A SCRIMMAGE. So dont go judgin any team right now.....who knows i mean SD can be much better than what they showed DB i'm sure, just saying i dont know why people alwasy go by scrimmages???