Who will win the Class A State Title

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish OS could win it this year,but they maybe a little young. I would think its JC to lose at this point but anything is possible at Tourney time. GO LADY BOBCATS... :(

PS- The only thing I hate about this is me and Devil agree,but he always picks JC no matter what...

Edited by BBALLTN

I really wish OS could win it this year,but they maybe a little young. I would think its JC to lose at this point but anything is possible at Tourney time. GO LADY BOBCATS... :(

PS- The only thing I hate about this is me and Devil agree,but he always picks JC no matter what...

Your right about Oliver Springs youth, lets hope that they can draw from previous Big Games, and come up with another big win!!!

Wheres that truck-driving OS Momma???? :P Anybody heard if the school plans on taking a couple of buses down to the "Boro"?? :o

Edited by catback

My boy at jackson co. jim brown will dominate the tourney again for his fifth or sixth gold ball and I think madison magnet will surprise because bball over here in west tn is not what people are use to...... athleticism and speed.

Edited by goldcrow

Jackson Co. will win it. :D

As always, Mr. Devil is right! He always knows best! :D And Yes, Lady Blue, will be wearing the gold! I see a JC/RBS overtime winning shot, by a young gun from JC, or....a senior!! Either way, Lady Blue on top, with the best coach that was best in 7AA, now 7A! Just my opinion!! :lol: The Facts WILL COME!

How's it goin devil. Been a while.