Congrats Big 9 Boys All-Conference

maroonandgrey

I thought all were deserving and I agree with co-players and 3 way coach of the year. You can argue for any of these guys but it sure is hard to argue against any player or coach being chosen

While I think all players are deserving...I find it hard to believe that Justin Hess from Central could not make it on any of the 3 all-conf teams. While I don't know who you would take off to put him on...I think it hard to say that late in the year he was definately among the top 15 you would want on your team. I have been impressed with him each time I have seen him play. As I said, that takes nothing away from any of the players because there were alot of great players in this league.

I thought all were deserving and I agree with co-players and 3 way coach of the year. You can argue for any of these guys but it sure is hard to argue against any player or coach being chosen

While I think all players are deserving...I find it hard to believe that Justin Hess from Central could not make it on any of the 3 all-conf teams. While I don't know who you would take off to put him on...I think it hard to say that late in the year he was definately among the top 15 you would want on your team. I have been impressed with him each time I have seen him play. As I said, that takes nothing away from any of the players because there were alot of great players in this league.

I know I am biased but I thought Justin should have been there too. His stats were better than most 2nd team guys. I think when the Times-News comes out with its own team that he may make it on one of those.

Co-players OK!!! 3-way tie for coach of the year NO WAY!!! First team was ok. BUT WHERE's JUSTIN HESS are you kidding me? His stats are just as good if not better than 1/2 on there. He made All district & All region played the same way all year as he did in the tournaments. All big 9 coaches what are you thinking??????. That's ok he'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really just floored that Hess wasn't on all conference!!! He carried the team through districts!! We wouldn't have made it without those rebounds and hot shots he was throwing up! WHAT WERE THEY THINKIN? Great job Big 9!! Everyone had a great season. Especally DB, who was pre-season predicted to do terrible. They ended up goin farther than anyone! Central... everyone knows how proud I am of my Cougars. What a season. Science Hill, Sullivan South, Tn. High, Volunteer and others, Congratulations on a heck of a season. We'll see you all next year!!

Sometimes you have to look at the intangibles when voting for someone like Hess. He doesn't do it with flash, but rather a gutsy performance. I researched some games that Central played and the only thing I could come up with was the inconsistency in PT, mainly due to several games in foul trouble. He is definately a 1st teamer next year as long as he can stay out of foul trouble. But a gutsy guy that does the "dirty" (gutsy) work, I wouldn't want him to change. Every team needs a Hess-like player on their team. GOD BLESS!!!!

All Big Nine 1st Team

Beau Hauldren - South

Deshaud Johnson - Tn High

Coty Sensabaugh - DB

Gabe Buchanan - Central Co- player of the year

Omar Wattad - Science Hill - Co- player of the year

2nd Team

Michael Forney -Science Hill

Tyler Harmon - Tn High

Jared Mann -Volunteer

Joseph Throp - DB

Phillip Weatherford - Central

3rd Team

Levi Ashworth - South

James Carper - Crockett

Issac Snapp - East

Aaron Willey - South

Drew Woodruff - Boone

All Sophomore Team

Issac Snap - East

Jeff Baker - Tn High

Kieth Cradic - Volunteer

Bronson Flack - DB

Diante Grey - Science Hill

Blake Moncier - Boone

Honorable Mention

Boone - Perry Depew, Michael Peeler

Crockett - Richard Moore, David Murray

DB - Frankie Adams, Will Henry

Science Hill - Wes Lauderback, Daveon Rhyans, Landon Turner

Central - Nathan Dinkel, Justin Hess, Vincent McCoy

East - Tyler Cross, Cody Shipley

South - Daniel Leeson

Tn High - Michael Bunche, Eric Snapp

Volunteer - Chadd Browder

*by the way all voting was done BEFORE the District Tournament so the voting was based on these players regular season accomplishments.

All Big Nine 1st Team

Beau Hauldren - South

Deshaud Johnson - Tn High

Coty Sensabaugh - DB

Gabe Buchanan - Central Co- player of the year

Omar Wattad - Science Hill - Co- player of the year

Thanks for the info Redalert!! Congrats to all the players and we'll miss the seniors!!

Edited by netnbballfan