Marshall Co. vs./@ Forrest

Liger711

Wow two hits during his 6 at bats he was struke out looking just about everytime i saw him hit!!!! Anybody could have hit a homerun against a SORRY LEFTY!!! Who probally threw about 72 mph...Ill give him credit going opposite Field that was Great!!!!! Now dont go talking about Marshall County they didnt do nothing to you guys...They were a good sport!! So was Chapel Hill...Jeremy Lamb,and Daniel Albrannon( Sorry for miss spelling the name!!!!!!!) are probally the Sportsman i have ever seen!!!!!!! I wish the best to them and Both Teams this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way what were the Marshall County coaches thinking when they started Kevin Shorey???? Chapel Hill had his number!!

The kids usually do get along. It's the adults who don't.

Edited by LovethoseRockets

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow two hits during his 6 at bats he was struke out looking just about everytime i saw him hit!!!! Anybody could have hit a homerun against a SORRY LEFTY!!! Who probally threw about 72 mph...Ill give him credit going opposite Field that was Great!!!!! Now dont go talking about Marshall County they didnt do nothing to you guys...They were a good sport!! So was Chapel Hill...Jeremy Lamb,and Daniel Albrannon( Sorry for miss spelling the name!!!!!!!) are probally the Sportsman i have ever seen!!!!!!! I wish the best to them and Both Teams this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way what were the Marshall County coaches thinking when they started Kevin Shorey???? Chapel Hill had his number!!

Lets see ... a right handed hitter taking a lefty to opposite field... sounds like a good piece of hitting. He will lead the team in average at the end of the season.

I have watched him play for many years and he only gets better as the year goes on. By the way, I have seen him hit the long ball against some of the best pitchers, righty or lefty.

Lets see ... a right handed hitter taking a lefty to opposite field... sounds like a good piece of hitting. He will lead the team in average at the end of the season.

I have watched him play for many years and he only gets better as the year goes on. By the way, I have seen him hit the long ball against some of the best pitchers, righty or lefty.

Agreed. I have watched Peyton Pratt (that's his name) play since he was 12 and he can take anybody deep. He might not lead Forrest in BA but he'll be up there. A quality young man, too.

Hey Em, thankyou about Daniel. He is always a good sport. Now about the game, you were praising your team earlier on these write-ups so don't go bashing one of your pitchers because he got hit, Kevin Shorey doesn't deserve that. Yes Forrest hit the ball better than Marshall Co. but there were errors made that didn't help situation. I wrote on hear before the game was played that who ever hit the ball and made the least mistakes would win the game. That is exactly what happened, Period. Errors were made by both teams, plays that should have been made by both teams but when it's early in the season stuff like that happens. You learn from your mistakes and move on. As far as Pratt is concerned he hit the ball well, he had 3 hits by the way, is a good young man and he will have a great season as will the rest of the Forrest Rockets. I wish Marshall Co. nothing but the best the rest of the season. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by daa21

Great post embaseball and good luck to all of you in l-burg i have alot of good friends on that team. :thumb:

• 2 months later...