Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a douche :thumb:

wow so i've just decided i'm not even gonna bother responding to you after this. you can't make a statement that has anything near being relevant to the topic. guess you haven't noticed but name calling on here just looks like you've ran out of things to say (but i guess in your case you never had anything of importance to say in the first place) thank you so much for adding to that negative sterotype siegel has on coacht, and to answer your previous question that is the problem i have with you. you make siegel people look like idiots. :thumb:

wow so i've just decided i'm not even gonna bother responding to you after this. you can't make a statement that has anything near being relevant to the topic. guess you haven't noticed but name calling on here just looks like you've ran out of things to say (but i guess in your case you never had anything of importance to say in the first place) thank you so much for adding to that negative sterotype siegel has on coacht, and to answer your previous question that is the problem i have with you. you make siegel people look like idiots. :thumb:

nice