Information on Cosby eagles state run

bed2i

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They surround the 3-point line with 3 or 4 guys that can bury it from 25 feet and then they're best guy plays in the paint. Sounds kind of scary, but it's the truth. Oh and they're awesome in transition.

Thats the truth. They have several players that can bury the "rrrackkball from NBA range. They have some serious rackballers. You better play tough when you play Cosby or you will get "rrrrrackkked".

they're awful

Can't play a lick.

They couldn't hit a 20-foot shot to save their life.

:thumb:

It's true Cosby plays a slow down style of basketball, and only averaged about 45pts a game because of their lack of shooters. They play 3 players at least 6'5 or better and like to pound the ball inside to the big man who is around 6'8 and a decent defensive player. Lots of back door cuts like a Princeton style offense(Cosby is infamous for this stalling the ball style of play!) Other than the big guys Cosby just isn't that deep, they play 3 freshmen guards because they have too not good for much other than a couple of fouls, turnovers, and getting the ball to the big guys. The 34-1 record is a joke it means nothing, look at Cloudland they are at the Boro with a losing record! Hampton was a much better team than Cosby too bad only the JV team was able to make the trip and the Varsity bus got lost on the way. I would have to think Humboldt by at least 40 or more. Cosby players have never seen an athlete before none of them even play pick-up games in the off season they prefer to focus on football and tennis then. It should be a fun field trip for the Eagles to go watch those Humboldt guys play though. Good luck and God bless.

Cosby is in the backwoods. They wouldn't know what real basketball is if it hit them in the face. They start 4 guards and one post. The post is 6'2 and has an 18 inch vertical. Their guards are 5'7, 5'7, 5'7, and 5'7. They are real quick though as long as they don't have a basketball in their hands. They are known for their el toro defense, the fans even wave red flags. Man, if they just had a guy like Paul Webb to teach them some basketball they might have a chance. :(

Its just mind boggling how they've won 34 games.

Hey you Cosby fans are unlike any other that I have seen on coacht. You trash your team with tongue firmly in cheek. Is that an East Tennessee defense mechanism or what? May have something to do with that thrashing the Easterners took at the hands of the Westerners last year. You say your teams are terrible so that when you lose you can say I told you so, and if you luck up and win you can say "Surely you guys didn't take me seriously about not being any good." Why don't you me people MAN UP and tell us what you really feel about your team. Or is that asking the impossible?

Hey you Cosby fans are unlike any other that I have seen on coacht. You trash your team with tongue firmly in cheek. Is that an East Tennessee defense mechanism or what? May have something to do with that thrashing the Easterners took at the hands of the Westerners last year. You say your teams are terrible so that when you lose you can say I told you so, and if you luck up and win you can say "Surely you guys didn't take me seriously about not being any good." Why don't you me people MAN UP and tell us what you really feel about your team. Or is that asking the impossible?

Sure thing.....they will beat the heck out of your west Tn. teams becasue they play basketball. We aren't trying to make an and one video out here. we will shoot your butts out of the gym!! The east runs football and its about time for basketball to start!!