Who to look out for next year in AA

wildcat324

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The road will go through A-E until Marsh and Goss graduate....... :rolleyes:

The Lady Roadrunners have a very good Freshman class coming in. Their Middle School team only lost one game this season and that one was in the post-season tournament!

I think that the road may continue to run through the Austin-East Lady Roadrunners even after Marsh and Goss graduate!!!

Beep Beep!!!

IMO Livingston Academy will be the team to beat next year. They only lose 2 seniors, so they will not be hurt very much by the void left. Anyone agree?

I predict the Upperman Lady Bees go undefeated next year, and win the AA gold ball. They return everyone from this year and add a 6'3 girl from their middle school team that can flat out play. They will be awfully tough. Anyone that saw them play this year, knows that the only thing they were missing was a big girl in the middle. They have been all guards this past year, and thats the reason they were eliminated was because of Brandi Brown and York.

Edited by bob77

I disagree, you might need to look toward the East at the AE Lady Roadrunners which won't be losing any girls this year. UH OH!!!

Let's GO AE!

Whats up "Turtle",as a faithful supporter of Lady Roadrunner basketball myself ,I as you take pride in stating facts when we speak so I'm informing you and the rest of the panel that the Lady Runners will lose four players this year,but as was stated we have a good Freshmen class coming in and return the top players for the next two years.GO LADY RUNNERS.