Who to look out for next year in AA

wildcat324

I agree Upperman has to be the favorite, with LA being a close second. The rest of the district will be way down, with maybe Macon Co. taking the 3rd spot? What does everyone else think?

I think that Smith Co. will be close to the top. Yes, they do lose Sleeper and Hembree, but they still have the Massey's and the little Sleeper, and rumor has it that they have a 6'6" girl coming next year. Shooters and a BIG post.......what more to say!!! :D

Edited by schs_#1owlfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, this appears to have been a reloading year for much of the state, because in my oppinion, in AA, competition was down a little bit...just my oppinion...but I believe that next year will be very interesting as it will reveal how much these freshman mature with their senior leaders leaving...

Did you see a basketball game in AA, maybe your team was down. I'm sure that Harpeth, Loretto, lipscomb, Dca, hillcrest, Jackson Northside, Ezell Harding, York, Upperman, Livingston, were lucky because the division was weak. Go back to bed..........

Did you see a basketball game in AA, maybe your team was down. I'm sure that Harpeth, Loretto, lipscomb, Dca, hillcrest, Jackson Northside, Ezell Harding, York, Upperman, Livingston, were lucky because the division was weak. Go back to bed..........

Harpeth, Loretto, Lipscomb, Livingston and DCA were all sitting at the house the week of the state tournament...so away with those comments...but what I mean't by competition being down state-wide, I mean't that it is down as compared to recent years...I saw all the teams at state and while they were all good, they aren't as good as what I have seen in the last few years...not im my oppinion...and my team??? They weren't down, they were at state (McMinn Central, maybe you have heard of them). I saw Livingston and I wasn't that impressed with them...they will be good next year, as well as the years to come...however, if you have seen any AA games the last few years (which by your idiotic post you haven't) then you would agree that competition is down state-wide this year...

Hey now we was out the house cause we got outplayed....(LA)....McMinn is very talented and will be so is LA and many other teams. I am a diehard fan at LA and was at McMinn in blue socks and khakis wit the other boys. BluNWhiteH8Tribe

how can you not be impressed with a team that played yall in the best game ive seen all year? I was impressed with your team give LA some credit as a true fan because both teams were talented and will be for years to come...come on brotha it wont hurt to say we was a good team too haha :thumb:

I must say, this appears to have been a reloading year for much of the state, because in my oppinion, in AA, competition was down a little bit...just my oppinion...but I believe that next year will be very interesting as it will reveal how much these freshman mature with their senior leaders leaving...

That explains how "McMinn" made it to state. No one else had any talent!

Hey now we was out the house cause we got outplayed....(LA)....McMinn is very talented and will be so is LA and many other teams. I am a diehard fan at LA and was at McMinn in blue socks and khakis wit the other boys. BluNWhiteH8Tribe

how can you not be impressed with a team that played yall in the best game ive seen all year? I was impressed with your team give LA some credit as a true fan because both teams were talented and will be for years to come...come on brotha it wont hurt to say we was a good team too haha :lol:

Honestly, I mean't to come back and edit that part out, but due to dial-up problems last night (I hate dialup with a passion) I couldn't...I have alot of respect for yall, I believe when MC/LA meet again down the road, it will once again be in the championship game because from here on out, LA owns Region 4 and MC will own region 3...and I remember yall in the socks...lol, I love the socks, why don't the girls wear them anymore??? They wore them last time we played them...

That explains how "McMinn" made it to state. No one else had any talent!

They got there at least...and I'm proud of them for it...but competition is down...

Not real sure why the girls dont wear them...i think that was just with beech and the crew there....but any way there will be great games down the road...and bob77 just tell me how upperman is the favorite please??? i got three names that will stop shay and jennifer....matthews stephens and west...District 7-AA belongs to LA

Well what about the team that won this region Harpeth. They lose 2 seniors in Ensminger (the lefty) and Mitchell the post but we still have Mendenhall who killed in the region and Richardson (#1) who can shoot lights out, we also have #14 flippo who will be a big threat next year. It will be a great year of basketball next year. Mendenhall is who I expect to be a candidate for Miss Basketball, but if Mcnairy only loses one then they will be good as well. :D

I see smoke signals in the air coming from the Indian reservation. :D

Not real sure why the girls dont wear them...i think that was just with beech and the crew there....but any way there will be great games down the road...and bob77 just tell me how upperman is the favorite please??? i got three names that will stop shay and jennifer....matthews stephens and west...District 7-AA belongs to LA

well bring em back...I liked them :)