Bearden vs Raleigh-Egypt

dirtydawg15

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty decent size, does Bearden not have any type of post presence? If not I'd say Raleigh-Egypt by 12 or so

Bearden has a few post players. 6'6 240 FR 6'4 180 FR and 6'2 240 Sr. It will be tough on the Bulldogs down in the paint, but if there guards are hitting from the outside and White is penetraiting and drawing fouls they should be able to hang with RE. I don't think that Bearden has faced a team this year that is as atheltic as they have been but that should change in the State. Hopefully it will be a good game either way and if Tony White Jr can get to the FT line then the Bulldogs will stay in the game and in a close game, anyone can win. The breaks and bounces can go either way

Bearden has a few post players. 6'6 240 FR 6'4 180 FR and 6'2 240 Sr. It will be tough on the Bulldogs down in the paint, but if there guards are hitting from the outside and White is penetraiting and drawing fouls they should be able to hang with RE. I don't think that Bearden has faced a team this year that is as atheltic as they have been but that should change in the State. Hopefully it will be a good game either way and if Tony White Jr can get to the FT line then the Bulldogs will stay in the game and in a close game, anyone can win. The breaks and bounces can go either way

RE has it all this year. Good shooting team & they play extremely well together. Not selfish & KEEP THEIR COOL UNDER PRESSURE. It should be a good game with lots of intensity from both teams.

our post definatly dont have the size or experience but they can play tough. to add to eyeinthesky's post we also have a 6'4 150 post who played really good in the region tourny and he saw alot of time in the sub state game. and its true if tony is hitting and getting fouled we can hang with the best of em. i hope its a good game cuase we get out of school to go to the game hahahah. GO DOGS

Raleigh-Egypt is coached by Jimmy Adams, who is the former assistant coach for the University of Memphis Tigers. Jimmy should had been the replacement for Coach Larry Finch. Raleigh-Egypt is very talanted and well coached. Good Luck to Bearden. :thumb:

Very classy post. I respect that. It is good to know that you can conversate with the opposistion and not have to do alot of trash talking. I think both teams play similar games and it should be a run and gun fun game to watch