Info on East Robertson

Clay County 66

East Robertson 51

12/29/05 - Nera White Tourney

Pickett County 59

East Robertson 51

01/20/06 @ East Robertson

I was at both games and our team has DEFINITELY matured and become stronger since those two games. We may not be picked to win state but i wouldn't count us out! We've got a strong team w/ 4 seniors who DO NOT want to end their high school careers empty handed!! Determination and balance are our key elements the NO team can take away!! GO INDIANS!!!!

They have good size, they're not the quickest team though atleast on offense. They actually have 3 players you need to worry about stopping, #10 Fuqua, #1 Wilks, #20 Fosnes. Fuqua is a great outside and FT shooter, he has the ability to go big from down town. Wilks is their biggest post threat, if you can;t clear him out, he'll tear you apart. Fosnes is the best of the 3, he is able to beat you inside, outside, and from the line. Fuqua is about 5'10", Wilks is about 6'3", nad Fosnes is about 6'5". Then on defense #2 Andrews and #15 will be an extension of your guards, they play excellent D.

They can be beat though, even though we couldn't, other weaker teams did.

They have good size, they're not the quickest team though atleast on offense. They actually have 3 players you need to worry about stopping, #10 Fuqua, #1 Wilks, #20 Fosnes. Fuqua is a great outside and FT shooter, he has the ability to go big from down town. Wilks is their biggest post threat, if you can;t clear him out, he'll tear you apart. Fosnes is the best of the 3, he is able to beat you inside, outside, and from the line. Fuqua is about 5'10", Wilks is about 6'3", nad Fosnes is about 6'5". Then on defense #2 Andrews and #15 will be an extension of your guards, they play excellent D.

They can be beat though, even though we couldn't, other weaker teams did.

Thanks for the info. Grace has pretty good size also.

I didn't see them play then, but it sounds like they have changed. I know that toward the end of the season they started shooting more 3's. I think it was due to #10 Fuqua stepping up and becoming the threat from outside. Not to mention Fosnes's ability to hurt you from deep, and #44 is a threat from deep as well. I do agree in the fact that I'm not sure what they're going to do with that 6'10" kid. Fosnes it good on D and smart, but it still maybe to much for him to handle.

Despite the fact that East looks over matched at every position, I still have to pull for them. Make District 10 pround Indians!!!