Top 4 in AA

1Coach_B

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now...I believe I am. I've got some physical probs holding me back...but Galilee...I just hate to miss this matchup!!! If I go, Rudesill knows who I am OR I'll have one or two little redhead kids wit me!!! I'd enjoy meeting you too.

I thought I understood you to be an Administrator, so icould ask some of your guys way before the game...as not to interfere. I've got that plus member thing where you could email me (if it'll work! I don't really know what all it does yet).

Man, of course we both want our clubs to win, but hey...if it's meant to be, it'll be.

Galilee, I just know that you guys are psyching those kids up with all that underdog /disrespect stuff. :lol: Not a bad strategy really.

But these guys have gone at it harder this week than I've seen in a long while. Hard practices. Rudesill has just gone over the edge and pulled out all the stops! I'm sure the story with Mitchell is about the same.

I just feel like our Seniors don't want to go out with just one more game. Especially this bunch.

No dis to you guys intended either. Not at all.

Let's just hope the refs let them go all out. Fair. But all out man.

What a game that would be!!!

Later

FF

It does my heart good to know that the team is working hard like you said.

If you want to loot and pillage Bolivar, go there Wednesday

Winner of this game wins the gold ball, more then likely

I wouldn't be to quick to say that. Winner of this game gets to play for the gold ball..more than likely.

You forgot about Liberty and Haywood..both have beaten Bolivar. Neither have played Mitchell this year. Haywood thumped Mitchell in substate last year though...

And for those of you counting on a Liberty victory thursday.. just remember the last time ya'll won against Haywood you had 26 turnovers...this time you may not be so lucky.

This board is beginning to look like a MY SPACE page. :thumb: Just messing with you guys!

Yeah. I got your space right here MTB!!! :thumb:

Try to see if you can persuade people to bring home the 3 peat! Where it belongs!!! (yeah I want it guys...but I'm just ragging the rest of ya.)

One at a time I know..but only 3 more possible games! Time's getting short.

The Liberty Crusaders are one of the strongest teams of these four in class AA. I see them winning the state championship. First they have to get pass Haywood. People make Bolivar out to be more than what they really are. Bolivar is nowhere as near as athletic as Liberty. Liberty's whole bench is deep with athleticism. You can put 5 players in and take them out and put 5 more in. They are just a great crew of boys. Bolivar just runs off of Wayne and Willie. If they dont play then the team aint gonna do too great. But just think, without Brandon Evans..Liberty can still win..Without the Long twins..Liberty can still win. so im gonna say that Liberty is going all the way this year.

Are Willie and Wayne not playing then, i was under the impression that they were, and in that case, it doesn't matter if they can or cannot win without them, because they'll be there for the state tourny and you gotta know they wanna go out with another championship.

I think he's sayin Bolivar dosen't have a prayer WITHOUT Wayne "and" Willie.

And i have to agree the other gaurds hmmmm. I don't know I've seen Rhodes and the Afro dude make crucial mistakes.

I wouldn't be to quick to say that. Winner of this game gets to play for the gold ball..more than likely.

You forgot about Liberty and Haywood..both have beaten Bolivar. Neither have played Mitchell this year. Haywood thumped Mitchell in substate last year though...

And for those of you counting on a Liberty victory thursday.. just remember the last time ya'll won against Haywood you had 26 turnovers...this time you may not be so lucky.

And how many did Haywood have? I had court side and I do believe the ball was stolen plenty.

I think he's sayin Bolivar dosen't have a prayer WITHOUT Wayne "and" Willie.

And i have to agree the other gaurds hmmmm. I don't know I've seen Rhodes and the Afro dude make crucial mistakes.

Hoops, we'll know soon now, but Bolivar does tend to pull it out at crunch time. And it is crunch time. Man, I hate that crunch time play! They're good at it...but it sure is nerve racking to watch/listen to!

Rhodes and Madden may have made some mistakes...but they've made some great plays too. Many others have also.

We have guys in support roles that are very capable of helping Wayne and Willie. They haven't done it a whole lot this season...I hate to say it...but I agree. But they can do it and with only 3 possible games left, and judging from past history, I believe they'll all step it up. These Seniors don't want to go out like this.

If they don't...then I'll be one of the first to offer congrats to whoever wins. No matter the matchups...any of the possibilities should be great games. :D