George Pitts leaving BA for KING?

krichunaka

pitts is going to look like a genuis next yr when the BA roster comes out...coaching list that i've heard is very short indeed; most (if not all) are BA related, didnt see the blackman guys name on the list :D

that said i'm still sad to see him leave the high school ranks

BA is going to be stronger next year than some might think. Definetely not as strong as the last 4 but . . .

Good returning class with Wright (Brian), Brown, Garret, Kottas, and a great developing Freshman (soph next year) in Young.

Good luck to Coach Pitts and Thanks!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I have a good idea who they might want, but not sure at all he'd leave his current school.

The real challenge might be finding a new Dean of Students that brings the same level of experience and maturity to the job. Coach Pitts was a great "two-fer" there.

Best of luck to Coach Pitts and thanks to both he and Renee for what they have added to BA the past five years.

Good luck to him. Not sure I would be spewing "four state championships in a row" when you only have to beat about 8 teams. But hey, its not his fault, well come to think about it, it is BA's fault for all of this. Anyway, good luck on the next level.

Again, you can't have it both ways. You can't banish BA to a separate division because you say they have a competetive advantage and then denigrate their accomplishments when they win 4 in a row in that division. Think about it.

Good luck to Coach Pitts. However, they will get a great coach to replace him.

Edited by Bighurt

who are you thinking, casey alexander? john pierce? someone else?

fan: wouldnt be shocked if some of those you listed arent on the team next yr

Interesting thought -- not sure who would be dropping (out or why), but it certainly could happen.

Dr. -- The argument is old and tired . . . let's not go down the road of having to look at who BA has beaten in the past four years and discuss whether or not they deserve the accolades that they have gotten.

They do.