Barry Bonds

Guest catfish-hunter

Can we all agree that ESPN is going way overboard with their coverage of him? Tonight in the first inning they didn't even go to commercial in the middle of the inning to show him warming up in left field. Give me a break.

While we're at it, Bonds is starting to look a lot like Mac did in 2001.....he may get to 715, but I feel somewhat confident Aaron's mark will be safe.

Yeah I noticed that too....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry Bonds is a big piece of trash. You do not go from never hitting 50 home runs in a season to hitting 73. He can deny this forever, which he probably will, but the public will always know that he was on steroids. Greg Anderson has admitted to many people that he gave Bonds steroids and even offered to fix up other Giants with "steroid shakes" of their own. Anybody who does not think this man has taken steroids must be blind. Bonds will end up breaking Ruth's 714, he will stay around as long as he has to for that because to him it's a color thing. But unless he sticks around for quite a while he will not touch Hank. He is not a good person and hopefull this investigation will bring out the truth about his times on the roids, whether it does or not he will never be able to say he was half the player that Ruth was. Ruth played in a time when he dominated everybody by sheer skill. Go ahead say he was on roids too. Ha. Bonds is pretty much a worthless piece of sugar who's records should be taken out of the books. He is definitely one of the top 5 steroid users ever. :lol:

Barry Bonds is a big piece of trash. You do not go from never hitting 50 home runs in a season to hitting 73. He can deny this forever, which he probably will, but the public will always know that he was on steroids. Greg Anderson has admitted to many people that he gave Bonds steroids and even offered to fix up other Giants with "steroid shakes" of their own. Anybody who does not think this man has taken steroids must be blind. Bonds will end up breaking Ruth's 714, he will stay around as long as he has to for that because to him it's a color thing. But unless he sticks around for quite a while he will not touch Hank. He is not a good person and hopefull this investigation will bring out the truth about his times on the roids, whether it does or not he will never be able to say he was half the player that Ruth was. Ruth played in a time when he dominated everybody by sheer skill. Go ahead say he was on roids too. Ha. Bonds is pretty much a worthless piece of sugar who's records should be taken out of the books. He is definitely one of the top 5 steroid users ever. :justwrestle:

Should he be aloud in the HOF?

If they let Bonds in, the have to let Rose in! Roses (suspected) cheating (never proven) as a manager never had nothing to do with the great player he was and the numbers he put up as a player! Bonds cheating on the other hand has everything to do with his numbers!

Should he be aloud in the HOF?

If they let Bonds in, the have to let Rose in! Roses (suspected) cheating (never proven) as a manager never had nothing to do with the great player he was and the numbers he put up as a player! Bonds cheating on the other hand has everything to do with his numbers!

I agree,Rose needs to be in the HOF,the numbers he put up was not because of drugs,but because of hustle.

I agree,Rose needs to be in the HOF,the numbers he put up was not because of drugs,but because of hustle.

I agree with what a guys said the other day, that Rose should be in the HOF as a player and they should pretend like he was never a manager and not give him any credit as a manager! I am not a Rose fan, but his years as a player speak for themselves!

I also agree, Rose had the numbers to make the hall as a player way before the whole gambling fiasco ever took place. Disregard his whole managerial career, he is still a top 20 player all time and should be in there. Since they will never be able to prove without a shadow of a doubt that Bonds took roids he will be in there too. He's just a disgrace to all of the legends of baseball...Ruth, Williams, Cobb, Gherig, Ripken, and above all Maris. :thumb:

I also agree, Rose had the numbers to make the hall as a player way before the whole gambling fiasco ever took place. Disregard his whole managerial career, he is still a top 20 player all time and should be in there. Since they will never be able to prove without a shadow of a doubt that Bonds took roids he will be in there too. He's just a disgrace to all of the legends of baseball...Ruth, Williams, Cobb, Gherig, Ripken, and above all Maris. :thumb:

They never proved that Rose bet on his team, they dont have one piece of evidence that says Rose bet on the Reds, they just know he bet on baseball! Same with Bonds, he has admitted to unknowingly using roids, but they have no proof that he did!

If they put Bonds in and dont let Rose in, it goes to show you, that nothing but a bunch of hipocrits are running baseball!!! :unsure:

They never proved that Rose bet on his team, they dont have one piece of evidence that says Rose bet on the Reds, they just know he bet on baseball! Same with Bonds, he has admitted to unknowingly using roids, but they have no proof that he did!

If they put Bonds in and dont let Rose in, it goes to show you, that nothing but a bunch of hipocrits are running baseball!!! :lol:

Very True. :thumb: