Forrest vs. Madison Academic Magnet

Dossman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Acad Magnet drove me nuts just trying to watch the game! I know what the coach was doing with all of the subs. More than anything, he killed the transition game off a made free throw.

Forrest showed a lot of heart to pull that out today. Gabby put 'em on her back that last two minutes.

The outside shooting was not good at all. I hope they can get it together for tomorrow night. :lol:

Madison Acad Magnet drove me nuts just trying to watch the game! I know what the coach was doing with all of the subs. More than anything, he killed the transition game off a made free throw.

Forrest showed a lot of heart to pull that out today. Gabby put 'em on her back that last two minutes.

The outside shooting was not good at all. I hope they can get it together for tomorrow night. ;)

You will have to bring your A game to play with JC and will have to play a near perfect game!! Good Luck!! :lol:

This was the closest game in this seasons 'Boro tourney so far. Only an overtime could out do it. :lol:

I saw a gurney with a portable defib unit, out by one of the concession stands, around 1:00 o'clock. B)

Someone is expecting a heart stopper. That game may have been it. :thumb:

Edited by jimbo44

The outside shooting was not good at all. I hope they can get it together for tomorrow night. :rolleyes:

I'm glad to hear somebody else talk about the subs. It was hard to keep up with who was in and who was out for Madison.