Blackman Football

TNVOLS111

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it really matters who starts where. There is no chemistry between the players when they're out there on the field. Their form is terrible and they don't look like they have been very well coached. Unless changes are made, I don't see Blackman winning but maybe 1 or 2 games this year, if even that much.

I don't think it really matters who starts where. There is no chemistry between the players when they're out there on the field. Their form is terrible and they don't look like they have been very well coached. Unless changes are made, I don't see Blackman winning but maybe 1 or 2 games this year, if even that much.

So bhsol, are you still at MTSU. How is coach stockstill? i made it too the spring game, but didnt see you on the roster?

• 2 weeks later...

RAY wouldnt have played anyways. HE stunk

RAY wouldnt have played anyways. All he did was take up space on the field, and now all he is is a pretty boy.

OK TNVOLS111 (a.k.a. Mark Cox) you downtalk me in a message board, but could you outplay me on the field?... NO ... I had an oportunity to go somewhere i could win, and i took it. There was never anything against yall, I loved the time there, the players, and Coach Wells, but sometimes there needs to be change. I thought there was more respect between us. Guess I was wrong.

"RAY wouldnt have played anyways. HE stunk"

R U SERIOUS?¿? I started varsity since sophmore year.. why would that change? It wouldn't!!! Have fun and good luck. But as far as I remember... the only time you got on the field your sophmore year was in JV.

OK TNVOLS111 (a.k.a. Mark Cox) you downtalk me in a message board, but could you outplay me on the field?... NO ... I had an oportunity to go somewhere i could win, and i took it. There was never anything against yall, I loved the time there, the players, and Coach Wells, but sometimes there needs to be change. I thought there was more respect between us. Guess I was wrong.

"RAY wouldnt have played anyways. HE stunk"

R U SERIOUS?¿? I started varsity since sophmore year.. why would that change? It wouldn't!!! Have fun and good luck. But as far as I remember... the only time you got on the field your sophmore year was in JV.

How bout we keep the stupid little high school drama stuff off the message boards.

That's a good idea. These boards are here to discuss high school football and share our opinions, not to insult kids who are 18 and younger.

if a person is gonna get on here and say that their better than someone or talk about how good there fball team is, they deserved to be trash talked. but i think ehcs07 just ended it , so lets talk about how blackman high is gonna eat everyone's dirt this year.