Forrest defeats Madison Academic...now on to Jackson Co.

TNBballMan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Rockets. You have not had a chance in your last 3 games, but you won them all. Now you dont have a chance tomorrow against Jackson County, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to make it happen or not? Good luck. :thumb:

YOU NEED TO COME TO THE PLEATEAU IN MIDDLE TENN. TO WITNESS REAL

DEFENSE AND THIS WILL HELP YOUR INSANITY PROBLEM AND THEN YOU'LL

REALIZE WHAT AND WHY THESE TEAMS HAVE BROUGHT HOME THE GOLD BALL

SO MANY TIMES .YOU CAUGHT RBS ON ABAD NIGHT WITH A YOUNG TEAM BUT THEY WILL BE BACK. JC ALL THE WAY

Edited by senator

YOU NEED TO COME TO THE PLEATEAU IN MIDDLE TENN. TO WITNESS REAL

DEFENSE AND THIS WILL HELP YOUR INSANITY PROBLEM AND THEN YOU'LL

REALIZE WHAT AND WHY THESE TEAMS HAVE BROUGHT HOME THE GOLD BALL

SO MANY TIMES .YOU CAUGHT RBS ON ABAD NIGHT WITH A YOUNG TEAM BUT THEY WILL BE BACK. JC ALL THE WAY

No need to make excuses for RBS. They simply got beat. They did not want it bad enough. And from what I see, they will be beating up Jackson County next year, even with the 7'8" center they will have. She gets bigger with every post. :lol:

Life does not start and stop with a gold ball or with basketball. If anyone's does, they seriously need to see my head doctor. ;)

No need to make excuses for RBS. They simply got beat. They did not want it bad enough. And from what I see, they will be beating up Jackson County next year, even with the 7'8" center they will have. She gets bigger with every post. :lol:

Life does not start and stop with a gold ball or with basketball. If anyone's does, they seriously need to see my head doctor. ;)

You must not have gotten your fill on crow!

Forrest seems to be playing very well right now and you have to give them respect. If Jackson County plays like they did today Forrest doesn't have a chance to win the Gold but they will win the Silver and who of us thought that was possible? Congratulations to Forrest on a great season and may the best TEAM win! :lol:

I agree! They pulled the silver and Congrats to them for that! ;)

Has Forrest ever won a ball??