JNS vs. Hillcrest for AA Finals

GHvolrebel

Are you a McMinn Central fan? Is that why you made the prediction that you stated? You must be loaded for several years to come.

OC loses 2 good seniors this year with 1 returning senior to be and a host of good sophomores coming up to juniors . We have a good group of sophomores to be with some real good incoming freshmen. OC is fed by 4 feeder schools. One of those went undefeated and won the West Tn. Sectional winning about 20 games and no losses. They beat the Jackson and MEmphis schools that moved through in the junior high tournament. So maybe OC and McMinn Central will meet next year. Looking forward to it.

I am a McMinn Central fan, lol...us and LA are loaded for the next 3 or 4 years...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillcrest will press the crap out of JNS their point is week and their bench is limited. Delk is not as strong as yall hype her out to be. She is big inside and can make a layup. JNS can not stop Whitney and Crystal. They will jump out on them in the first five minutes and never look back. We held JNS to only 7 points in the 2nd quarter and forced alot of turnovers in our sectional game and we stunk up the gym, especially after Valencia Tucker got hurt with 2:45 left in the 1st half. JNS is a good team and can make the open shot, but Hillcrest will make it hard for them to get the ball down the floor and inside to the big girl. By the way Hillcrest by 12. I am a Hillcrest Alumni and it is about time that a team from Memphis put it all together and win this thing. With our entire team returning next year, expect BTW to be in the finals next year. Memphis girls basketball is not what it use to be. :lol:

Are you a McMinn Central fan? Is that why you made the prediction that you stated? You must be loaded for several years to come.

OC loses 2 good seniors this year with 1 returning senior to be and a host of good sophomores coming up to juniors . We have a good group of sophomores to be with some real good incoming freshmen. OC is fed by 4 feeder schools. One of those went undefeated and won the West Tn. Sectional winning about 20 games and no losses. They beat the Jackson and MEmphis schools that moved through in the junior high tournament. So maybe OC and McMinn Central will meet next year. Looking forward to it.

I am a McMinn Central fan and will answer your question. The reason that BlueNWhiteH8Tribe said that is because of the 14 young ladies that made up the team, 7 were freshmen. Two started and with one being the first off the bench. These 7 have played summer ball together since they were about nine or ten. And not to say bad about the seniors because they have made two trips to the "Boro" with the first ending in a Second place finish, but the freshmen that have been sitting, I believe, will be better. Next year you will see one senior and four sophomores on the floor, and they will be tough. They didn't show much this time, except for a couple, but they will be back again, and again, and again.

And this for the Chargerettes that read this. Great job ladies. You fought past everyones expectations and did a great job. The bar is set for next year. I'm reserving my room now.

North Side wins this game.....Delk will be too much for the Lady Vikings.....Hillcrest will shoot the lights out from three if NS don't come out and guard them...I think NS will do that...They're not the best defensive team in the state for nothing...

Ohh and about the McMinn and Livingston comment.....The Lady Rebels will be led by a group of Juniors who have been to state once and and the sub-state twice....Watch out for them Lady REbels next year :thumb: ....

Hard to believe that JNS beat York like they did. Aren't state games supposed to be closer than this? Obion Central in Regional finals vs. JNS and in substate vs. Hillcrest played them closer than any other team in tournaments.

OC fans - does that mean we came out as the 3rd best team at end of season and our district and region were the toughest in state this year? We certainly can say that our Lady Rebels showed up pretty good against the top 2 teams in the state at crunch time. Just a thought to ponder.

I predicted JNS vs. Hillcrest in finals fron start. Next prediction: JNS over Hillcrest in finals by 3 points. Hillcrest will put up the 3 often. Seems they have gone inside more maybe by lack of 3's so far.

I don't have access to station carrying game on tv and don't live close enough to radio station to hear it. Somebody keep me posted on Hillcrest vs. JNS. :lol: