Blackman vs. Riverdale

TNVOLS111

B) and as always the same response ... broken record ... do you just copy and paste all your old posts because you never say anything new

LOL...the truth is the truth, no matter how many times it is spoken. Very seldom, do you bring up anything new, except to attack everyone with a different opinion of your team.

Edited by wingman10

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

LOL...the truth is the truth, no matter how many times it is spoken. Very seldom, do you bring up anything new, except to attack everyone with a different opinion of your team.

wow it says something besides K and I hate Jimmy :blink:

Guest catfish-hunter

Riverdale is good, ill give u that, BUT blackman hasnt lost any good players. JEREMY MIMMS will run ALL OVER riverdale next year. Bobby Wells is a great coach, and i bet u will see riverdale lose next year.

I know you just joined the site and all so here's some good advice:

1.) Get the Needle out of your arm.

2.) Get HELP!!!!

Are you serious???? :thumb:;)

Regular Season Meetings Between Blackman-Riverdale (last five years):

2001: 28-0 (Riverdale beat 'em again in the playoffs)

2002: 45-6 (Riverdale beat 'em yet again in the playoffs)

2003: 44-7

2004: 56-6

2005: 63-0

The last five seasons (Regular Season ONLY) Riverdale has beaten Blackman by a combined score of 236-19. OUCH!!!!!!! That's an average of over 47 points per game by the Warriors and an average of less than 4 points per game for Blackman.

In other words, the ONLY WAY that Riverdale loses to Blackman is that if the bus has a serious wreck on the way to the game next year and kills several Warrior Football Players (and Coaches). Why Coaches???? The way that Rankin owns Blackman I'll say that he could dress out the members of the band and still win this one by say 20. THAT'S BEING GENEROUS!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND, the Blackman-Riverdale game next year will be at Tomahawk Stadium (so the idea of a possible bus wreck is out of the question) B)

blackman middle school has had a winnin team 4 2 years now.

christiana middle has had a losing team 4 2 yrs now.

guess we see what the coaches do with the talent.

Actually Blzckmans middle school team has been good since it opened they have always been tough right there with Central and Smyrna Middle Alos Christianna middle has been losing for 3 season now LOL in the first year we had 2 or 3 wins and the second year we had 0 and the third year i think they won 2 or 3 (My boy didnt play this year)

Having said all that Barfeild and Christianna baseball has been bad for a while (jury is still out for this year) but yet Riverdales team has obviously done pretty good

True, riverdaleman. I think that oland was meaning that Wells hasn't had the opportunity yet to try to develop the new Jr high kids. Rankin has already proven that he can, however will Rankin be there for this new challenge of his current freshmen not dominating everyone?

The challenge will be there.

It will be a while before Blackman beats Riverdale. But you never know what can happen. Afterall, in 1999, when I played at Riverdale before I transferred to Blackman, we were 10-0 and entered the first round of the playoffs. We were a top 10 team in the nation and we ended up losing the first round home playoff game in overtime to 5-4 Dickson County. RHS will probably win, but you never know what kind of fluke might happen.