Blackman vs. Riverdale

TNVOLS111

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is good, ill give u that, BUT blackman hasnt lost any good players. JEREMY MIMMS will run ALL OVER riverdale next year. Bobby Wells is a great coach, and i bet u will see riverdale lose next year.

This is 'almost' as funny as the Siegel thread. :)

I don't care if they have everyone plus some back, unless they get an O-line they are gonna be in trouble STILL! While R'dale lost most of its O-line from last year they STILL have the second string that played most of the game last year against both Siegel and Blackman.

PLUS add to the fact that Rankin has NOT gone anywhere and will still be across the field looking at y'all dead in the eyes.

Still feel as confident? :thumb:

Same thing I say to the seagulls basketball posters...No one in the free world believes that.

wow people really make u think during the off-season right.i mean seriously blackmans best player was SHANE ADAMS,the only decentr player is gone,and face it wells and mims dont get along,the williams duo is rumored to go to shelbyville and as for the qb position i wont touch that for blackman....lol...i am pretty sure that riverdales whole scout team would have beat blackmans starters last year....

i mean how do u go from being DEfeted from playing the #1 team in state last 3 years and give them a challenge?riverdale may have lost gaston but that doesnt mean they will be beat by BLACKMAN ,they are still king of the mountain

Guest dare_2_dream

Same thing I say to the seagulls basketball posters...No one in the free world believes that.

so you say the same things everywhere you post? i thought maybe it was just the basketball boards. oh and blackman will not beat riverdale.

Guest dare_2_dream

usually just on blantant lies such as the ones you guys were telling trying to build one of your players up.

B) and as always the same response ... broken record ... do you just copy and paste all your old posts because you never say anything new