Who is goin to win state in single a 2007

lakecountyfan007

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett County and Temple will and should be the favorites to win it all next year. One of these two teams will win it, not a team from West Tn, sorry if that offends but facts are facts. :)

Temple seems to be full of potential,especially the last three years.....But,like my old coach told us,It's great to have potential,but it just means you haven't done anything yet...

And since the two consecutive state championships,Temple has fallen short of their potential.....Especially last year when Temple was the second coming,potentially... :thumb:

I know that this reply wont make sense to everyone out there, but basicly whoever wants it the most. I know some schools just flat out dont have the talent that others do, but with the season being way off its just who works the hardest. Any group of kids that have their mind made up that they want to make a run can do so. This just involves weights, putting up shots, and dribbling everyday possible...

District 14a will be strong again the strongest in the state in single a basketball again probley. And I will rank the top 5 teams in the district acordin to what I saw this season but you never know what will happen between this year and next.

1.Lake County- Brandon Springer, Channen Geanes, Sep Valintine, and Kevin Coplin reture from a team that won 31 games this year. Sep may be the best defencive guard i've see this year in single a. Brandon come back a probley the most athletic play on this team. Channen returns and really knows how to score he is able to avg 20 points a game. Kevin is a big body that is hard to rebound over. I think the sleeper is a kid named Rusell Avery. He is a freshman that 6'6 with huge upside. I've played with him and know that he is an extremly hard worker. The sky is the limit for him.

2. Union City- M.J. Brown, Jemery Simpson, Mark Evans, Andre Coby, Tony Wilkins. This is a very dangerous team year in and out. M.J. is a talent his upside is tremendous very good shooter and ball handler. This team is extremly quick. Just a prodiction Tony Wilkins will be a star in this area his senior year. My sleeper pick is a kid named Mookie. He currently isnt on the team but i've played with him and seen him play against some tough competion and he can play. His Name is Lavan Mosley

3. Halls- Damarkas Patrick, and Cortney Harris. These guy can play. Damarkas may be a front runner for mr basketball. He can really score. Cortney Harris will be a huge presents in the middle for a team that will be small but quick. Ivery is a shooter he really impressed me on how calm he was in a tough setting. Plus this team returns it coach that has lead this team to a state tournment apperence.

4. Humboldt- Epperson, Derek Sain, Odell Jackson, and Coleman. This team is extreamly big. They produce talent out of humboldt like it isnt nothin. Epperson is big and strong. He can really finish close to the basket. Derek Sain is an individual that I look to lead his team and step his offence game up to another level. Odell Jackson is goin to have to replace Tolan for this team to have a chance. Coleman guy is strong and big and just a freshman.

5. Trenton- Raphel Miller, and Robert Yance. Raphel Miller i strong and will be a force his jr season. Robert Yance is a person that I think that will have a big year. he is a point guard that can really get to the basket. He is goin to have to stay out of foul trouble for this team to have a chance of making it to the region next year.

These are my prodiction on 14a next year. I hope this gives yall some insite to the next season. Oh by the way I think that Union City and Lake County will make a apperence at the state tournment game with Lake County beating Union City in the title game. But anythin can happen