AAA 06/07

mjuhb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correst me if I'm wrong, but Smyrna is losing 8 seniors? The younger Pollock is a tremendous player but educate me on who will be her surrounding cast? Mt. Juliet will have no high-low post game to speak of and will have to run and press teams for 48 minutes. They have the legs and the girls to do it so it should be interesting. Wilson Central will come out of the gate ranked #1 and if they don't repeat as champions, that will be the story of the year.

Yeah i really do!!! not everyone knows which players are coming back so i thought id drop that line real fast. Should have a dominating season and i cant wait to see it. I know cleveland is a young team i beleive and so is greeneville. Ill still give it to WC its rare to have team without a majority of srs win a championship......WILSON CENTRAL LADY WILDCATS 2005-2006 AAA STATE CHAMPIONS

No doubt Wilson Central will be favorite next season. Wouldn't take a brain scientist to figure that one out.

However I will say this and do take note. Its hard to carry the BULLSEYE on your chest and take everybody's best shot because next year everyone will be taking their best shot.

I do believe Central has the team to repeat but sometimes strange things do happen when you get into tournament play..... :huh: