Region 4-3A

War Eagles

Everyone keep this young man as well as his family in your prayers because he fell off of a boat into Dell Hollow Lake yesterday and nothing has been found ;)

That is horrible!!!! I will definetly pray for him and his family. These types of tragedies are what bring people together. Keep me posted Catfish

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a source tell me that you guys are looking very good in the weight room right now. That's great to hear because with the physical style of play that teams like to play in this region strength is a must. That combined with the returning experience from last year's team should result in better success in '06.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS AND I HOPE TO SEE YALL SCRIMMAGE BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON :angry:

yea, well sycamore started spring practice this week. they look good, and quite determined for this upcoming season. and the weight program has the team getting much stronger.

I see that Sycamore has a posting on here and the tssaa web site for three coaching positions. Are you guy's looking to add to the current staff or have you all lost some folks?

I believe it is a little of both we have a very special coach who has made an impact on alot of the players and another who moved may not be with them. I also think they wanna add more to the staff. Time will tell.