Dallas Cowboys CUT Keyshawn Johnson!

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I wonder what T.O. will have to say about Bledsoe :lol:

Will he become gay or will he have a weak arm????? I know that T.O. might knock on his mobility sooner or later.

Either way the Cowboys will have Bledsoe at QB, WR's will be T.O. and Terry Glenn, TE will be Jason Witten, and probably the best young duo of backs in the league are in Dallas in Julius Jones and Marion Barber.

Dallas needs to find a Kicker who can deliver in the clutch (ie Vinatieri) and they need a RT (Flozell Adams and Larry Allen will once again makeup the left side of the offensive line and when healthy they are dominant). Keep building up that young defense and adress those two needs and Dallas will be champions of the NFC East this upcoming season.

I wonder what T.O. will have to say about Bledsoe ;)

Will he become gay or will he have a weak arm????? I know that T.O. might knock on his mobility sooner or later.

Either way the Cowboys will have Bledsoe at QB, WR's will be T.O. and Terry Glenn, TE will be Jason Witten, and probably the best young duo of backs in the league are in Dallas in Julius Jones and Marion Barber.

Dallas needs to find a Kicker who can deliver in the clutch (ie Vinatieri) and they need a RT (Flozell Adams and Larry Allen will once again makeup the left side of the offensive line and when healthy they are dominant). Keep building up that young defense and adress those two needs and Dallas will be champions of the NFC East this upcoming season.

They will have to beat my Skins before they stake their claim as NFC East champs. Should be some classic Skins-Cowboys games this season. I like to see this rivarly reach the level it was in the 70s and 80s.

Guest catfish-hunter

SAD NEWS TODAY :lol:

The final piece to the Dallas Cowboys Dynasty of the 90's was released today as Larry Allen, possibly the most dominant offensive lineman in football at one point during his stellar career, was let go by the Cowboys.

I hope he gets picked up by someone because he has a few good years left <_<

SAD NEWS TODAY :D

The final piece to the Dallas Cowboys Dynasty of the 90's was released today as Larry Allen, possibly the most dominant offensive lineman in football at one point during his stellar career, was let go by the Cowboys.

I hope he gets picked up by someone because he has a few good years left :thumb:

I agree he will be a great addition somewhere...