HOW GOOD IS DB

teepeeguy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark it down that you are not a DB fan so in the future DB does not get 50 posts bashing DB for what others will take as a DB fan claiming DB will win state. <_<

I haven't bashed DB, just certain DB fans. As to winning state, I do not think DB has the pitching or the overall talent to make it past sub-state as in previous years. This comment is not a "cut" but an observation as a fan of high school baseball. In Knoxville, South Doyle is loaded (beat defending champ Houston 10-1 in Memphis but lost a close one to a good Germantown squad 4-3 this week for their first loss). Farragut will be tough with Cat on the mound and they always reload. Halls has the talent to go all the way if they fix their attitudes. Personally, since I'm a Jeff County fan, I think that DB may have a tougher time than usual before sub-state. JCHS is 4-1 with their only loss coming to M'town West in the finals of the Lakeway tourney, leaving the bases littered with runners and making a couple untimely errors. West will be tough as well. Your own district will be difficult with the 'Toppers and a few other rejuvenated teams challenging. It is a long season and the best thing DB has going for them is a great coach, rabid fans, and Mr. Trent. If young arms develop, who knows, but that is the question.

Game postponed today, Tom. is the next scheduled game! It will be against Boone @ Boone 5:00.

Just heard, game was cancelled by Coach Ritz. Nothing wrong with field game was cancelled because it was too cold. Everyone else is playing. Probably wanting to save pitching for tomorrow. <_<

Just heard, game was cancelled by Coach Ritz. Nothing wrong with field game was cancelled because it was too cold. Everyone else is playing. Probably wanting to save pitching for tomorrow. :thumb:

Who ever you heard that from told u a story. The field was soaked and the infield looked ok but it had water underneath it. Big puddle also in center not in good enough shape to play on today.

You never "heard" anything. You made it up. Everyone knows it, so step back.

You guys argue more than the Volunteer threads of old :thumb:

The Indians are very capable of going a long way in the post season. If they can get through Knoxville they could have a shot.

Good luck!