Hats off to Mitchell.

Galilee

What a sloppy but exciting game. Our soph. Lewis Mccaster really stepped up. Someone said in an earlier post that role players would decide the game. Well mCcaster did. 15pts 11rebs. To all Bolivar fans you had a great run . 2 state titles is not easy. Good luck to WC and WK at the next level. FireFulmer be proud of your team.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sloppy but exciting game. Our soph. Lewis Mccaster really stepped up. Someone said in an earlier post that role players would decide the game. Well mCcaster did. 15pts 11rebs. To all Bolivar fans you had a great run . 2 state titles is not easy. Good luck to WC and WK at the next level. FireFulmer be proud of your team.

gah it was a sloppy game. I think Bolivar is better, just things didnt go there way there at the end. I was unimpressed with thadeous young tonight. But Mitchell is without a doubt very talented. Good luck to them in the Final few games

Your right Galilee, its a shame this was a first round game. And yes, it was sloppy but still after the 3rd quarter it got really really good. Bolivar, Mitchell, Haywood, and Liberty could have been the best final four in years at this tournament, but they prevented an all west final four. But, this game was still special to me, I've been watching Willie and Wayne play for a long time and I hate they didnt go out on top, but they had a great run. Plus, its just about once in a lifetime that you see 3 highschool seniors whose next stops are 1,2, and 3 seeds in the NCAA tournament.

Galilee...do you think both teams were uptight tonight. It was a pretty low scoring game overall. From what I heard a lot of turnovers and missed easy shots. I know Chism and Young were both under 10 points late in the game. I hate to see either team lose. Congrats to Mitchell. And to Willie and and Wayne....good luck at Memphis and UT.

It`s nice to see the incredible run West TN basketball has had recently. It hasn`t been this much talent around here since the days of Tony Delk (Haywood and Univ. of KY) Steve Hamer (Middleton and UT) Stanley Caldwell (Union City and UT) and Kirk Goehring (Jackson North Side and LSU/Pepperdine) Seems like I`m leaving someone out.

I think both teams played tight. The diffrence in the game was our 6-5 soph. center Lewis Mcaster and we made our FT'S. When Jarvis Jones was lost fo the season with a MCL tear, coach put McCaster in the lineup and moved TY to the 3. McCaster has played well in the post.