Union City vs Wayne Co.

treefitty74

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

union city has scored 70+ in all but three games and wayne co has only scored 70 in only 3 games. these two team's styles are so different that it is hard to compare. with that being said, if wc can slow down the game, we got a chance. if uc pushes the pace, it could be a tough game for the cats. the one thing that both teams have in common is the ability to win. should be a good game.

union city has scored 70+ in all but three games and wayne co has only scored 70 in only 3 games. these two team's styles are so different that it is hard to compare. with that being said, if wc can slow down the game, we got a chance. if uc pushes the pace, it could be a tough game for the cats. the one thing that both teams have in common is the ability to win. should be a good game.

I agree, UC's speed and abilty to run the floor should be to much for the cats to handle. Won't be a 37 point blowout but, i'll take UC by 15.

I think that Wayne Co. presents a few matchup problems for Union City...I saw a lineup on here last night having a starting lineup of something like 6'4, 6'6, 6'3...dont' remember the other two...but, that's some pretty good size...I say UC wins this one by 12...in a game they pull away with in the end..

I think you would agree though,red 16,there is quite a bit difference in Wayne County size and Humboldt size...... :D

I think you would agree though,red 16,there is quite a bit difference in Wayne County size and Humboldt size...... B)

ok i was at the game last year when wayne county and peabody played.. and all i heard all week was wc's got a chance and they provide matchup problems. my opinion... they had no business in the building. unless they were watchin from the stands. im puttin my money on them being just as garbage this year as they were last year. theres just no competition in e tenn. union city by 30.

i'm pretty sure that the wc/peabody game was a pretty good one last year and had wayne co played their best, they would have had a good chance to win. if it weren't for peabody's big man, wayne co would have walked away with that game. we had the better team but couldn't stop the big man. i don't know what game you watched but peabody didn't blow wc away. any time you can make it to the final four 2 years in a row, your prolly doin something right anyway.

ok i was at the game last year when wayne county and peabody played.. and all i heard all week was wc's got a chance and they provide matchup problems. my opinion... they had no business in the building. unless they were watchin from the stands. im puttin my money on them being just as garbage this year as they were last year. theres just no competition in e tenn. union city by 30.

wayne co.'s in middle tennessee idiot