Raleigh-Egypt/Shelbyville

jrm2x

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight 4 of the best teams in the state will be playing for the chance to get to the final game.

Hopefully SCHS will come to play ball, Maybe Twilley and Stewart will bring their A game. If Gross played like he did last night Shelbyville will not get beat tonight.

Come on Boys pull it out!!!!!!!!!!

What time is the game??????

Guest Cutters Crazies

Why do you say that?

Do you even know how they match up?

Are you just trying to be funny?

Are you mad because Shelbyville beat yall?

So if you predict RE to beat us by 16 then they would beat yall by 25!!!

Shelby didnt beat us, Ive seen RE play i doubt you have and they are the best overall team in the state, they are so aggresive at getting rebounds your big man better be ready, last night they started off the game 22-2 lead and 5 of 6 from 3, good luck against them this is a horrible matchup for SCHS and yes this team would beat Siegel too they are just a better team then shs or schs

Shelby didnt beat us, Ive seen RE play i doubt you have and they are the best overall team in the state, they are so aggresive at getting rebounds your big man better be ready, last night they started off the game 22-2 lead and 5 of 6 from 3, good luck against them this is a horrible matchup for SCHS and yes this team would beat Siegel too they are just a better team then shs or schs

I thought you were for HL. My bad..Well i hope you are wrong. yea I know nothing about RE. Just that they have a big guy that can play.

Are they better than Hamilton??

Guest dare_2_dream

Why do you say that?

Do you even know how they match up?

Are you just trying to be funny?

Are you mad because Shelbyville beat yall?

So if you predict RE to beat us by 16 then they would beat yall by 25!!!

when did shelbyville beat us?

Guest Cutters Crazies

I thought you were for HL. My bad..Well i hope you are wrong. yea I know nothing about RE. Just that they have a big guy that can play.

Are they better than Hamilton??

I think they are much more complete, there PG ( Miller)does it all, drives, dishes and shoots the outside ball very well, they had a 6-6 or so foreward who shoots LIGHTS out from 3 i believe his number is 33 he wears a head band and the guy with hair is super agressive on the boards and he can jump out of the gym and doesnt miss from down low has very good moves