Distric 1A-AA

courtwarrior

I heard that elizabethton crushed johnson county 9-0. I thought Matt Blevins and John Lawler were very impressive, they have improved a lot since last year, that match wasnt at all that I expected.Curtis Brumit is still looking good this year, I knew that James Cox didnt have a chance, didnt even pose a threat. :blink: GO CURTIS!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering how Chuckey Doaks girls have done this year. Unicoi's girls are still undefeated and only have Chuckey Doak left to play in conference matches. Hopefully Unicoi can get the win and be district champions and represent district 1 in the regional team tournament. Good Luck and Go Unicoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that elizabethton crushed johnson county 9-0. I thought Matt Blevins and John Lawler were very impressive, they have improved a lot since last year, that match wasnt at all that I expected.Curtis Brumit is still looking good this year, I knew that James Cox didnt have a chance, didnt even pose a threat. :lol: GO CURTIS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah our teams been practicing alot to get ready for this season and we are really happy with the results.

I heard that elizabethton crushed johnson county 9-0. I thought Matt Blevins and John Lawler were very impressive, they have improved a lot since last year, that match wasnt at all that I expected.Curtis Brumit is still looking good this year, I knew that James Cox didnt have a chance, didnt even pose a threat. :lol: GO CURTIS!!!!!!!!!

Matt Blevins and John Lawler has really improved alot these past few years. Yeah Elizabethon is good. Curtis is looking good from my perspective but not that impressive. All he does is get that ball back in play, enough to beat most players, but sometimes thats what it takes. It looked like James was really nervous in that match, i think in the next meeting coming today(thursday) if James is calm and collected it will be a good match!

• 2 weeks later...