Liberty vs. Mitchell

baseballa28

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe if Jarvis Jones, the left handed sophmore would have played against Liberty, Mitchell would have won the game by at least 8 points.

haha.......that makes a lot of sense.........I think if Liberty's freshman guard Ricky Williams had played, they would have won by 10+. <_< Haha I'm just kiddin man, but thats kind of like when people claimed that if Chism hadn't been out for the second half of Bolivar's first game against Mitchell, then Bolivar would have won easily. Turned out they were wrong, you guys beat them again in the first round of state. I doubt Jones would have made a 12 point difference.

Edited by jndfan

I'll tell you what VG, with all of the negative things that have been posted about me in the past for some of the predictions I've made and what not and all of these lawsuit threats I've only got one thing to say:

The NEXT PERSON to get on here and call me an idiot or a moron is going to have heck to pay <_<

Well, if you're getting lawsuit threats, then that should tell you something :thumb:

but thats kind of like when people claimed that if Chism hadn't been out for the second half of Bolivar's first game against Mitchell, then Bolivar would have won easily. Turned out they were wrong, you guys beat them again in the first round of state. I doubt Jones would have made a 12 point difference.

I see what you're saying, but I do believe that Wayne being in the 1st Mitchell game would/or very could have made 2 points diffirence! I mean a big guy like Chism being worth 2 or 3 points?! There's no way to know...but it's at least likely for that little amount of points.

After all the 1st and 2nd game could be a LOT different. I care a lot about our Bolivar guys...but they were playing better in that game than they were in the 1st round with Mitchell in the tourney, I hate to say it...but it's just the truth. It just didn't fall their way. It happens to the best of them.

But that doesn't necessarily mean we'd won the last onr even IF we'd one the ESPNU game. I mean, who knows?

Edited by firefulmer

Having Jarvis would not have made a difference. Liberty played harder and were more prepared for the 2nd half. I am a die hard Mitchell man but I try to keep it real.

Yeah, it sounds like you guys are going to re-stock pretty well....between the McCaster kid and Jarvis Jones, Mitchell will be sitting pretty solid for the next 2 or 3 years. It'll be interesting to see how well they develop and play together.