Grace Is Going To Win It All

AlahRaghbar99

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Grace will "RACK" Union City if they play well. Eldridge is a great player. Union City and Marquis Weddle is going down.

hahah, your crazy if they play well, UC will get ahead a few points in the first quarter, be real close the 2nd quarter, but the 3rd quarter, UC is going to come out strong and Grace will be struggling the rest of the game

I think Grace will "RACK" Union City if they play well. Eldridge is a great player. Union City and Marquis Weddle is going down.

:) All I have to say is that the National Weather Service has issued a Tornado WATCH for the area around Murphysboro for tomorrow around 3:00P.M. CST. High winds and damaging hail will be a major problem. Also alot of tears and crying from Grace as they will lose in a close one by four. If a storm arises please take shelter immediately. The storm is predicted to roll over Grace. :):lol:

Grace might indeed have a good coach, but tomorrow do me a favor. Look closely at the man sitting beside the UC head coach on the bench as an assistant. Be sure to take a hard look at his right hand and the big fat State Championship ring he won while coaching UC in 97. He is Marty Sisco, the father of head coach Shane Sisco, who retired shortly after his third state championship.

You might would see him wear more, but the other two he won (also in the 90's) would make his hand too heavy. So not so fast about UC's coaching as most knowledgable b-ball fans will tell you that this is probably UC's most secret weapon that no-one has talked about. During his tenure he took the golden tornado's to three state titles is AA and five state tournament appearances.

Edited by 3153

Grace might indeed have a good coach, but tomorrow do me a favor. Look closely at the man sitting beside the UC head coach on the bench as an assistant. Be sure to take a hard look at his right hand and the big fat State Championship ring he won while coaching UC in 97.

You might would see him wear more, but the other two he won (also in the 90's) would make his hand too heavy. So not so fast about UC's coaching as most knowledgable b-ball fans will tell you that this is probably UC's most secret weapon that no-one has talked about. During his tenure he took the golden tornado's to three state titles is AA and five state tournament appearances.

That definately speaks for itself..why is he the assistant then?

Marty has had hip problems and actually just wanted to retire from head coaching duties after his third state title. His son Shane became head coach at UC a couple years later. When Shane was back at head coach, Marty started filling in voluntary as an assistant just for the love of the game. I will say that he is a heck of a coach and for b-ball fans that followed AA ball in the 90s they can vouch for this.

Marty has had hip problems and actually just wanted to retire from head coaching duties after his third state title. His son Shane became head coach at UC a couple years later. When Shane was back at head coach, Marty started filling in voluntary as an assistant just for the love of the game. I will say that he is a heck of a coach and for b-ball fans that followed AA ball in the 90s they can vouch for this.

Well that makes sense and is quite applaudable...he is a shiny gold feather in UC's coaching hat, thats for sure

Grace might indeed have a good coach, but tomorrow do me a favor. Look closely at the man sitting beside the UC head coach on the bench as an assistant. Be sure to take a hard look at his right hand and the big fat State Championship ring he won while coaching UC in 97. He is Marty Sisco, the father of head coach Shane Sisco, who retired shortly after his third state championship.

For real dawg let em know about that.

This is probably an unknown fact related to the subect. Marty Sisco had the reputation while teaching as being a great history teacher that made history come alive in the classroom. Not often is one a great coach and a great teacher that could have handled both not only effectively but superbly. With his knowledge of history, it will be valuable on Saturday in the state championship game. Check out

this week's article about "Papa" Sisco in the UC Daily Messenger. UC's secret weapon. Two great Sisco coaches on the same bench. :) Potential to be a great close game. UC in overtime, baby!

This is probably an unknown fact related to the subect. Marty Sisco had the reputation while teaching as being a great history teacher that made history come alive in the classroom. Not often is one a great coach and a great teacher that could have handled both not only effectively but superbly. With his knowledge of history, it will be valuable on Saturday in the state championship game. Check out

this week's article about "Papa" Sisco in the UC Daily Messenger. UC's secret weapon. Two great Sisco coaches on the same bench. :) Potential to be a great close game. UC in overtime, baby!

An overtime championship game would be awesome! I dont know if i could handle that though