District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Individual play ratings are for the college scouts and coaches to commend and I am sure all coaches do that for their players, but as a TEAM-Creek Wood is great in team work-they show the drive the spirit and love of Baseball-as do their coaches-those coaches and players work the field-and as I said earlier it is a beautiful field-they above all expect the players to excel academically and be good people on and off the field

Individual play ratings are for the college scouts and coaches to commend and I am sure all coaches do that for their players, but as a TEAM-Creek Wood is great in team work-they show the drive the spirit and love of Baseball-as do their coaches-those coaches and players work the field-and as I said earlier it is a beautiful field-they above all expect the players to excel academically and be good people on and off the field

ok well my fault on the misunderstanding, but heres some TEAM accomplishments that Harpeth acheived this weekend. Harpeth 12 Goodpasture 1, Harpeth 8 Farragut 2, Harpeth 4 Brentwood 1, Harpeth 2 Overton 13. Possibly won the tourney depending on a score of a game going on. Not to bad for a AA team in a AAA tourney. And as A TEAM Harpeth played exceptionally well this weekend by committing only 1 error, scoring 26 runs on Top Ranked Teams, and allowing 17(13 from the powerhouse Overton). Great weekend Harpeth keep it up.

no misunderstanding and I commend Harpeth for playing so well in the tourney but district ratings mean alot-dont they-until? they play well when it doesnt count? Never said any team wasnt good-They all work hard to win-lots of ball games per the schedule takes toll at times-but ratings are by district after all and then?

i would be cheering for Harpeth and will be if they are the winners in districts or Sycamore or Fairview-but that is time to come-as I did cheer for Lipscomb in Football after Creek Wood loss-I went to Lipscomb regional game after Creek Wood loss to Jackson

keep the faith for hometown teams but home starts at home and then then moves outward