Fastest players in Tennessee

linebacker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all i know is there is a guy up there in jamestown playing for the dragons that can run like the wind blows.dustin dishmon. right now hes mainly JV but rumor around town is they are saving him for the district tournament. hes their trojan horse if u know what i mean. good luck to the dragons and #6 zoomin round the diamond.

• 5 months later...

I know im a little late on this message but ya know. I play for Lookout Valley High and there was this Guy Named Daniel Southerland,Left Field, and this kid could scoot! He ran a 4.56 in the 40 and im not sure of the 60 time. My 40 is like 4.73 and my 60 is 6.64 and im pretty fast buy this guy coukd blow me away.

Guest slider2002

I hear that this kid Ahmir Watkins of Blackman can run. Anyone seen him?

I would like to see this kid your talking about that can run a 6.2 60yd.

[Edited by slider2002 on 9-26-02 3:25P]

Posted by camden:

If you haven't heard already, Brandon Brewer aka,"Speedster" for Camden High School is one of the fastest players in the state of Tennessee. This kid can run a 4.1 forty, and i haven't seen him get thrown out in baseball ever.I'm not just sayin this because i'm from camden, so if your a cathcer and you see number 25 on base,and he steals, i wouldn't even waste my arm on that one.

Is Brewer still at Camden or did he graduate? What is his forty time these days?

My best friend plays for the Chattanooga Colonels, and they played Hasaan's team this summer. Several guys from that team told me he hit a grounder to second and came within half of a step of running it out, and later he hit one to short and beat it out. That's sick (if it's true).

Posted by slider2002:

I hear that this kid Ahmir Watkins of Blackman can run. Anyone seen him?

I would like to see this kid your talking about that can run a 6.2 60yd.

[Edited by slider2002 on 9-26-02 3:25P]

Slider, just to set the record straight on Ahmir. I talked to his dad and he told me Ahmir's best time in the 60 is 6.6. Iread a showcase report on himand they said he looks faster when playing than he does in a straight 60 yard dash. 6.6 in the 60 is still burning.