Bristol

Grace Golden Eagles

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Hey gotmilk if anyone would know anything about running his mouth it would be your boy "Motormouth Kenseth" :lol:

When Gordon gets him back down the road I don't want to see you on here complaining about it because TRUST ME when I say it's going to happen sooner or later :)

Hey gotmilk if anyone would know anything about running his mouth it would be your boy "Motormouth Kenseth" :thumb:

When Gordon gets him back down the road I don't want to see you on here complaining about it because TRUST ME when I say it's going to happen sooner or later ;)

Yep,he said he was going to on national tv & I'm sure he will.

Maybe not next week,maybe not the week after but it will happen.

I'm a little shocked.Looks like Gordon's finally grown a pair. :)

THE SQUAD :)

Hey gotmilk if anyone would know anything about running his mouth it would be your boy "Motormouth Kenseth" :rolleyes:

When Gordon gets him back down the road I don't want to see you on here complaining about it because TRUST ME when I say it's going to happen sooner or later :thumb:

Gordon is on probation until August.

Hey gotmilk if anyone would know anything about running his mouth it would be your boy "Motormouth Kenseth" :rolleyes:

When Gordon gets him back down the road I don't want to see you on here complaining about it because TRUST ME when I say it's going to happen sooner or later :P

My boy? I dont even care that much for Kenseth!

And dont you be on here complaining when Truex puts Gordon in the wall then!!! ;)

I only back a winner. :thumb::lol:

Hows that UK football program coming along?? :D

The first time in his fourteen year career boy wonder has been fined by Nascar. Wow $10,000.00, that is like me or you paying a $25.00 parking ticket. If this had been Harvick he would have been suspended for the season, lost driver points for the next two seasons and lost owner points forever.

People can say what they want -- NASCAR has it's favorites, always has and always will. This has been known for years.

BTW -- The weather was unreal. Colder than crap. Reminded me of getting snowed out in Atlanta a few years ago and taking 9 hours to go from Atlanta to Birmingham and up to Lewisburg. Normally a 3.5 hour drive. Other than that a very typical Bristol race. I look forward to going back in August.

Guest catfish-hunter

If I was to scalp tickets to the Sharpie 500, how much do ya'll think they would run me?

Yup and I sure am glad Dale Jr. is one of them!

Dale Jr. is not one of NASCAR's favorites. He did not throw a punch or do anything to start an altercation and yet he was fined and docked 25-POINTS for what was said in a postrace interview after he won Talladega a few years back.

What is probation???? You are right when you say Tony Stewart pretty much says and does as he pleases BUT Jimmy Spencer "violated" probation a few years back and got suspended for three weeks. That was when he beat the crap out of Kurt Busch after Busch said on a live radio on television that he intentionally tried to wreck Spencer. What did NASCAR do to Busch???? NOTHING!!! Mike Helton and the gang have their "favorites" without question. Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus cheated at Daytona but were points taken away???? NO!!! Remember when Harvick and Biffle got into it a few years back. Biffle was not suspended, fined, or placed on probation. As for Harvick, he was suspended either one or two races (I can't remember which). Kyle Busch was warned repeatedly by NASCAR for wreckless driving YET Stewart was never given a warning at all when those two were feuding a few weeks back. How about Kenseth????? Stewart wrecked him at Daytona and it was Kenseth who was penalized a lap. That proves that Stewart is NASCAR's boy. Kenseth was in that incident however and then two races later he was critical of NASCAR for a late caution that helped Jimmie Johnson win the race at Vegas. If that weren't enough he wrecked Gordon, after getting bumped by Busch, which made it three incidents already on the season for the #17 driver. Still nothing has been done. The same can be said for Busch who has put the bumper to drivers three times to win at Bristol (Jimmy Spencer, Sterling Marlin, and Matt Kenseth).