Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

We are going to find out just how true that statement is real soon.

I hope I am wrong, but after seeing the football crown decrease every game, I can assume the same thing will happen if basketball struggles.

I expect the Stars to do better this year, even though they lost 4 awesome starters. :D

They wont be better this year... But in two years they are going to be loaded again with those Freshamn and sophomore classes as juniors and seniors. In 2009 I predict they will play Blackman 5 times that year, twice in the regular season, district championshi, region championship and the state finals. Old Chattanooga basketball fans will remember when this happened with Howard and Riverside

Guest dare_2_dream

I expect the Stars to do better this year, even though they lost 4 awesome starters. :thumb:

I wouldnt go that far now War Eagles. Back to back state tourney appearances says a lot, and i dont think this yrs team will make it a three-peat.

Well what about Blackman this year?? There are rumors of them being the top team in district....??? I just find it hard to believe....

Did you hear those rumors while you walked the halls of Blackman?