best places to play?

hhscatcher3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone forgot about notre dames home field?...the play in a minor leauge stadium...i dont think anybody can top that

Gotta include South Doyle's home field in this discussion. Most visitors seem to enjoy the atmosphere, that is until they proceed to get their rear ends kicked by the Mighty Cherokees. Haha just kidding, but it really is quite the ballpark.

Anderson County has a very nice field, the players work very hard on that field and are very proud of it. Dimensions are 314 down left, 370 center, 316 down right

Sounds like a launching pad to me... Most of the fields I played on were always 330 in left and right, and 380 in center. Oaklands is 332 in left and right and 403 in Center with a 25 foot green monster in center. I've seen some bombs too. Waldrop, the kid from Farragut two years ago took two way out, dead center, and it looked like he barely swung. Funny he got drafted to pitch.

Edited by Uncle Argile