Riverdale vs. Oakland

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY EVERYBODY: Lets just hope the weather is good and both teams bring their A game..It should be a great game with two very high quality teams and coaching staffs...I know both of the coaches and am sure they have nothing but the utmost respect for each other and each other's teams... These are two programs with a lot of CLASS ...What do you say that everybody go to the game Tues nite and support the guys as they will be playing their hearts out for sure..GOOD LUCK to both teams..Riverdaleman, are you going to be there?

Depends my son doesnt play a whole lot so if my middle schol kid is playing or another obligation i wont be there but if ive got nothing i will make that trip to WC

Tonight's game is rained out. The teams will play Wednesday at 5:30 at RHS as scheduled. Then will play Thursday at 4:00 at WC.

well....its kinda good my middle school son plays today so i was oging to miss it but i should be there on wed at RHS i cant wait for this game. This is a huge game for both teams it will establish a front funner in my opinion and get one team started on the right track