Who will be playing for 2A title this season

timbdp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like every year the I heard Milan isn't going to be as a good as usual this year comment comes up. Guess what we still have the best coaching staff in west tn. We'll always be a title contender. As for this years team, alot different than last years....Can't tell if they'll be better than last years team or not yet but it's very possible. We'll be a lot faster but not quite the size. The DB's will be MUCH improved. Wells, Alred, and Kirby return in the backfield and the wideouts will be much bigger strong and more athletic. Bout time for another gold ball.

Seems like every year the I heard Milan isn't going to be as a good as usual this year comment comes up. Guess what we still have the best coaching staff in west tn. We'll always be a title contender. As for this years team, alot different than last years....Can't tell if they'll be better than last years team or not yet but it's very possible. We'll be a lot faster but not quite the size. The DB's will be MUCH improved. Wells, Alred, and Kirby return in the backfield and the wideouts will be much bigger strong and more athletic. Bout time for another gold ball.

Coaching including Middle TN?

i am kinda feeling cak to do really well this season i think they could make it to the game with alcoa's new coahcing staff i think it might be a opening for teh christian academy warriors be looking for them to make big wins and do well this upcoming season

Nothing against CAK, but obviously you haven't heard who the new HC is. He's keeping the same coaching staff plus a new strength & conditioning coach (it's rumored some college S&C coaches have applied). Look for Alcoa to be in the 'Boro.

Hard to say that milan has the best coaching staff in west tn. I think that distinction belongs to Huntingdon. The Mustangs really turned the tide on Milan since that 1998 no call offsides that cost us our first state championship. Huntingdon now owns the bulldogs when it matters most, in the playoffs. :thumb: