North Middle Sub State

Cleve is coaching the 12U Lady Tigers. He's played them up as 13's. The 13's & 14's played at Creekwood this weekend and played up as 14's and 15/16's.

By the way, saw the Pride play last weekend. Looks like they've added alot of size. They looked really, really good. Should give people fits at the sub-state.

If the Wings are the "select" team coached by the Westview coach, they're going to be tough to beat.

I don't think there is a 12u Lady Tiger team this year. I have heard however that he is carrying some 12u's on his CPA 13u team.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the coach that coached the 12U from last year? Also what is CPA?

CPA is Christ Presbyterian Academy, a private school in Nashville that is the home base for the TN Lady Tigers. Last year, the Lady Tigers had two 11u teams I think, both coached by Harris I believe. But this year, for some reason, they are not fielding a 12u team I have heard.

Northern Middle Brackets-

Game 1- CDF Phat Cats vs SC Lady Dragons Friday at 4:30pm (CCHS).

Game 2- Cookeville Crushers play the winner of game 1 Saturday at 9:00am (CMS).

Game 3- Pride and the Lady Tigers play Saturday at 10:30 am (CMS).

Game 4- Losers of games 1 & 2 play Sunday at 10:30 (CMS)

Game 5-Winners of games 2 & 3 Saturday play Sunday at 10:30 (CCHS)

The battle for 2nd will resume the weekend of the 22nd.

Hope this helps.

Northern Middle Brackets-

Game 1- CDF Phat Cats vs SC Lady Dragons Friday at 4:30pm (CCHS).

Game 2- Cookeville Crushers play the winner of game 1 Saturday at 9:00am (CMS).

Game 3- Pride and the Lady Tigers play Saturday at 10:30 am (CMS).

Game 4- Losers of games 1 & 2 play Sunday at 10:30 (CMS)

Game 5-Winners of games 2 & 3 Saturday play Sunday at 10:30 (CCHS)

The battle for 2nd will resume the weekend of the 22nd.

Hope this helps.

It does............Thanks!!

Ok, ptguard12, what are your thoughts on the South Middle Sub-State? I have a feeling I know what you are going to predict, but just entertain me! If you don't already know, you have TN Wings vs. Lady Belles and SSS vs. Chattanooga Hotshots, I believe.

Let me know what your insightful thoughts are...

If these are the only 4 teams in that Sub-State, then the Wings will roll all over the other 3 teams. The #2 spot should go to the Lady Belles.

Are these the only 4 teams in the South-Middle Bracket? I had heard the Express were not playing Division I AAU this year, which I am having a hard time believing considering they did go to State last year.

Edited by ptguard12

If these are the only 4 teams in that Sub-State, then the Wings will roll all over the other 3 teams. The #2 spot should go to the Lady Belles.

Are these the only 4 teams in the South-Middle Bracket? I had heard the Express were not playing Division I AAU this year, which I am having a hard time believing considering they did go to State last year.

Those are the only 4 teams that I am aware of.

They went to Division II Nationals last year and I don't believe any of the TN teams feared that well except that the Lady Belles ended up staying through the end and finished as the Runners Up in the Classic Division, mostly due to an extremely rough pool.