Macon Co./Jonathan Hudson

crazyvolfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had to call the search off today due to the rain & rough winds causing the water to white cap.

The search will resume tomorrow. The 3 sonar boats will be brought in tomorrow to help with the search.

According the radio, they are accepting anyones help that has a boat with a depth finder or graph to help with the search.

The search party is organizing at the Swinging Bridge parking lot.

Even if you don't have a boat you can still help. The searchers will need drinks & food. Lots of nice people around Celina have brought over Pizzas & sausage biscuits & coffee for the searchers.

And if you can't do any of this...PRAY..Pray that Jonathan is found..So their can be come closure to this terrible event.

They had to call the search off today due to the rain & rough winds causing the water to white cap.

The search will resume tomorrow. The 3 sonar boats will be brought in tomorrow to help with the search.

According the radio, they are accepting anyones help that has a boat with a depth finder or graph to help with the search.

The search party is organizing at the Swinging Bridge parking lot.

Even if you don't have a boat you can still help. The searchers will need drinks & food. Lots of nice people around Celina have brought over Pizzas & sausage biscuits & coffee for the searchers.

And if you can't do any of this...PRAY..Pray that Jonathan is found..So their can be come closure to this terrible event.

what time will everyone be meeting tomorrow morning

what time will everyone be meeting tomorrow morning

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. It was reported they wanted people to meet there around 9 am. I think the sonar boats were going to be their early.

While the 3 sonar boats are in the water, they didn't want any traffic at all in the water,but IF they find something they feel needs to be check further, they would need boats in the water at that time to do drags.

I am a little confused about one aspect though. It was reported that if the sonar boats hit upon something, it would then take the divers (I assume that are associated with the sonar boats) 1hr & 40 mins to get to the scene. I assumed the divers would come with the boat. But the radio reported what I said above.

So the public boats would be used in the dragging part.

As of 9:10am nothing has been released about the situation.

Update:

The sonar boats are at the scene now. At this time it is reported that 100 to 150 rescue teams are at the swinging bridge parking lot. Teams from Putnam, Macon, Sequatqie (sp?) Allen Co. KY, Clay, RBS and many more.

Appx. 300 or more people are at the scene to help in whatever way needed.

At this time they have local Macon people who are going to have food for at least 150 people and water for everyone.

They are all on standby from the sonar boats at this time.

Also, some people may not be aware, but people are trying to go fishing in the area and they are not being allowed in the area at all. I know some people will be fishing this weekend, but I strongly urge them to go to a different lake this weekend.

The day Jonathan disappeared was his father's birthday.

Yesterday Friday, March 31st was Jonathon birthday. He was 17yrs old.

As of 12:30pm Sat, the missing Jonathan Hudson has not been found.

The 3 sonar boats have on the lake since 9am this morning. They have

been scanning an area that is appx the size of 5 acres of land.

To this point, Jonathan has still not been found. The search will continue

for a few more hours. If he is not found today, the sonar boats will resume

the search tomorrow.

It has been said that if he is not found on Sun or before, the Clay Co. Rescue team

will have to make a decision on whether to call the search off.

Please pray that they find him soon.

For the 5th day, the search has been called off. The missing Jonathan Hudson has not been found yet.

One of the sonar boat did have to leave the scene due to a sonar malfunction that could not be fixed.

Rescue boats formed 2 rows of 12 boats connected together and drug areas today, but turned up nothing.

The search will continue again tomorrow Sunday April 2nd.

While you are in church tomorrow, say a prayer and/or ask for a prayer request from the whole church,

for the family, friends & rescue teams and most esp.

Jonathan Hudson #41 Macon Co. Tigers.

For the 5th day, the search has been called off. The missing Jonathan Hudson has not been found yet.

One of the sonar boat did have to leave the scene due to a sonar malfunction that could not be fixed.

Rescue boats formed 2 rows of 12 boats connected together and drug areas today, but turned up nothing.

The search will continue again tomorrow Sunday April 2nd.

While you are in church tomorrow, say a prayer and/or ask for a prayer request from the whole church,

for the family, friends & rescue teams and most esp.

Jonathan Hudson #41 Macon Co. Tigers.

Our prayers are with his family, friends and the community.