Rebuild

Bacillum

Here is what I found...contains a cell volumizer "Glutamine" a key nutrient for the enhancement of connective tissue and joints. It helps with muscle recovery. It appears that Dr. Johns and Jordan does sell it and almost at cost. I would call their office for information. They are some of the best sports drs anywhere and I am sure they wouldn't give anything that is harmful. It is my understanding that they give it to many types of patients, not just athletes. Several colleges and high school trainers use it and it has been around for several yrs. I think it may have been founded by research at University of Colorado, but I am not sure. Call one of the Drs. and research it.

It also contains Vitamins C, B-1, B-2, B-12. As I find out more, I will post them.

This is true. It is used to "rebuild" you muscles after they have been broken down. But it is only supposed to be for people with muscle injuries. A guy I played with at Blackman took it because he had muscle spasms in his back. He bought it from Dr. Johns in Murfreesboro, but he was allowed to buy as much as he wanted to. I even gave him the money, and he bought some for me when I started taking it. And eventually I was just walking in and buying it from the doctors office myself. But I would not recommend any high school athletes to take any supplements other than protein because they do not know the full effects of what they do to their bodies.

Creatine is also bad. When you take it as a supplement, your body stops producing its own creatine, which can lead to dehydration and death if it is not taken the right way.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. It is used to "rebuild" you muscles after they have been broken down. But it is only supposed to be for people with muscle injuries. A guy I played with at Blackman took it because he had muscle spasms in his back. He bought it from Dr. Johns in Murfreesboro, but he was allowed to buy as much as he wanted to. I even gave him the money, and he bought some for me when I started taking it. And eventually I was just walking in and buying it from the doctors office myself. But I would not recommend any high school athletes to take any supplements other than protein because they do not know the full effects of what they do to their bodies.

Creatine is also bad. When you take it as a supplement, your body stops producing its own creatine, which can lead to dehydration and death if it is not taken the right way.

So would it work for tendons and other such things?

If creatine is used as directed, there is nothing more dangerous about it than any other supplement. Unfortunately the majority of people who use supplements are not bright enough to read the directions. Coaches and trainers need to do a better job of teaching their athletes that the best way to hydrate is by drinking water, not sports drinks that are full of sugar. If anyone else here was ever in the Marine Corps you learned very quickly about how to keep and stay hydrated.