Cosby over Rockwood

PTSportsWriter

Only if they start it we hold ourselves above them. We take class in Rockwood ,and our tradition ,but when you give our fans the finger thats low class ,and shows how low class they. We won't stoop to their level because we're better than that. We'll take care of our business on the field. So No their should not be anything BUT game!!!

What the Rockwood fans were saying to this kid who displayed his feelings wasn't exactly "holding ourselves above them"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Cosby a win tonight over Rockwood... and ya know what if you were there (at Cosby) then you would know that a GROWN MAN was the one that was talking the trash... the first time something was said #12 just turned around and looked... but when the man just kept on saying stuff to him he said something right back and if I'm not mistaken either that same man or another one started with a teenage girl sayin that he was goin to come over there and whoop her and all of this other stuff.... but by far the "fighting and shooting birds" was caused by either a very angry dad or grandpa... because he was actin like a child. So there is no way you all can say that you hold yourselves above us... because ya'll started it.... childish to say ..I know... but that is the only way to put it....

Congrats Cosby a win tonight over Rockwood... and ya know what if you were there (at Cosby) then you would know that a GROWN MAN was the one that was talking the trash... the first time something was said #12 just turned around and looked... but when the man just kept on saying stuff to him he said something right back and if I'm not mistaken either that same man or another one started with a teenage girl sayin that he was goin to come over there and whoop her and all of this other stuff.... but by far the "fighting and shooting birds" was caused by either a very angry dad or grandpa... because he was actin like a child. So there is no way you all can say that you hold yourselves above us... because ya'll started it.... childish to say ..I know... but that is the only way to put it....

so you are saying that the "the shooting the bird" was justified because a player couldnt handle someone yelling at him.. thus you must be condoning (spelling?) it. very high standards in cosby.. and i really dont think a grown man would threaten a girl..so i believe you would be mistaken on that. as a player you have to know how to conduct yourself on the field.. if you cant handle someone from the crowd yelling at you, maybe you need to be somewhere else... alot of people throughout life are going to say stuff to you that you dont like.. but that doesnt mean that you can go around flippin em of cause you dont like what they said... congrats to cosby on their victory

I didnt say that what the player did was right... all I was saying is that ya'll cant say that you hold yourselves above us when you are the ones that start with the wrong people... and NO I am not mistaken about the grown man yelling stuff to a girl... maybe you'll believe me when I tell you that every person around her (including me) was trying to keep her from goin off the deep end because some foolish man was threatening her...now what happened at Cosby was ridiculous.. it should have never happened but that is just the way things are I guess... Ill have to admit both sides are guilty of acting childish... but the people from Rockwood cant say they didnt do anything... they are just as guilty as the next person...

Yesterday's actions were much better from both sides but if I was guessing Id say that is because the coaches laid the law down.... Good luck Rockwood on the rest of your season.

GO EAGLES!!