Best soccer players in West Tennessee

green_lantern

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pointless thread, because everyone knows all the talent in the state is in Knoxville and the upper Ooltewah area. That is all.

What is the "upper Ooltewah area"? I also think Christian Brothers might dissagree with this statement after this weekend. But there is a lot of season left.

:D

CAK won A/AA.

However, the best soccer players are not only in the Knoxville area. The Gatorade player of the year is from Brentwood. The player that most considered to be the best last year was at Hendersonville. (these are middle teams) Not to mention the best team might be in Memphis (ask Farragut, Bearden, Knox Catholic)

:huh:

haha well guys i agreen with you, the west is underrated this year, we do have some good teams, two or three teams from the west have an all travel team group of players, this normally does not happen in the west but it has this year, so whether you eastern and middle parts of tennessee believe it or not, there is talent in west tennessee, maybe not as high quality as in the east or middle but the west can finally give a run at state with some of the teams coming out of it

However, the best soccer players are not only in the Knoxville area. The Gatorade player of the year is from Brentwood. The player that most considered to be the best last year was at Hendersonville. (these are middle teams) Not to mention the best team might be in Memphis (ask Farragut, Bearden, Knox Catholic)

I totally agree. I really wish I could have seen Christian Brothers this weekend, as well as more of Hendersonville. I think the post of Knoxville players being "it" was only meant to inflame (which I think it did). Every year, the "power" shifts around. Sure, Knoxville has some great players, but so does west, east, and central TN.

Did anyone take my comment seriously, because I sure hope they didn't. Seriously though, the best players are probably middle and west TN this year, but every year it shifts. The power was in the east a few years ago with the exception of Christian Brothers so we'll see how the season pans out. For future reference upper Ooltewah is not an official area.

the board says you cant name a madison or USJ player, but I will put a team together out of the West's Best players in A/AA, team is made of Madison, USJ, Dyersburg, and Westview players....

Forwards: Zac Berry(Dyersburg), Kenny(Madison) subs: David Grueser(D-burg) Derick Ahn(Westview)

Midfielders: Nick(Madison), Fernando Costa( Dyersburg), Alex(USJ), Bradley Ward(Dyersburg) subs: Taylor(Madison), Brad Stapleton(Dyersburg), David Pifer(Westview)

Defenders: Ben Richards(Dyersburg), Matt Ruud(Madison), Forrest Miles(Dyersburg), Sweeper for USJ, dont know his name.. subs: Poteete(Madison), Corey Netherly(Westview)

Keepers: Bradley Greer(Dyersburg), Hyuntai(Westview)

Head Coach: Cris Leonardi(USJ)

Edited by manU721

the board says you cant name a madison or USJ player, but I will put a team together out of the West's Best players in A/AA, team is made of Madison, USJ, Dyersburg, and Westview players....

Forwards: Zac Berry(Dyersburg), Kenny(Madison) subs: David Grueser(D-burg) Derick Ahn(Westview)

Midfielders: Nick(Madison), Fernando Costa( Dyersburg), Alex(USJ), Bradley Ward(Dyersburg) subs: Taylor(Madison), Brad Stapleton(Dyersburg), David Pifer(Westview)

Defenders: Ben Richards(Dyersburg), Matt Ruud(Madison), Forrest Miles(Dyersburg), Sweeper for USJ, dont know his name.. subs: Poteete(Madison), Corey Netherly(Westview)

What about Sichta? you cant leave him out even if he cant play until May 10th.

Wow, dont make it so obvious who u play for. you're always postin about Dyersburg and how great we are. If the post had asked for a post of our team roster you would be right, but I'm sorry not everyone on our team in every postition deserves to be mentioned as "the best in west tn." I think this looks more like it:

Forwards: Zach Barry- Dyersburg / Derek Ahn- Westview

Midfielders: Right Mid- Bradley Ward (D'burg) / Left Mid- Alex (USJ) / Center Mid- David Pifer (Westview) / Center Mid- Fernando Costa

Defenders: Nick Desio- Madison / Matt Ruud- Madison / Cory Nethery- Westview / USJ Sweeper (John something).

Goalkeeper: too early in the season to tell.

Coach: ne one but leonardi