The wild wild west

madisonLB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ripley is next in the standings for goin to state after they beat Haywood Thursday!

you got to be kidding me..... Ripley wont make it past regionals much less go to state... Im not sure if ripley will even make it TO regionals at that.. Let your teams play on the field talk for you MacMarcus07, when you play good teams and win you'll get respect,

The only way you will go to state is to buy your tickets early and drive there yourself.

the score of the liberty vs madison game was 6-1... the goal was conceded by nick desio he did not have his head and the game and takes all the blame for it, no big deal... it should have been 6-0 or more but, it happens

the score of the liberty vs madison game was 6-1... the goal was conceded by nick desio he did not have his head and the game and takes all the blame for it, no big deal... it should have been 6-0 or more but, it happens

MadisonLB, how many starters are yall missing for the Westview game? The only thing yall need to do about them is just score early, Westview is a well-organized side and if you dont jump on them early they will get a goal

MadisonLB, how many starters are yall missing for the Westview game? The only thing yall need to do about them is just score early, Westview is a well-organized side and if you dont jump on them early they will get a goal

as of right now 2 center mids, but no reason to be scared we have a good team, i think we can control them and out play them we will... its gonna be interesting cuz we have 2 people that are playing still right now with nagging injuries and then we have 2 center mids sitting out tomorrow but we will see what happens

as of right now 2 center mids, but no reason to be scared we have a good team, i think we can control them and out play them we will... its gonna be interesting cuz we have 2 people that are playing still right now with nagging injuries and then we have 2 center mids sitting out tomorrow but we will see what happens

well good luck man, we beat them 2-1 and we had 18 total shots. like I said, just hit the target early and they shouldn't be a problem for yall.

well good luck man, we beat them 2-1 and we had 18 total shots. like I said, just hit the target early and they shouldn't be a problem for yall.

alright preciate it, good luck who ever you guys play tomorrow, by the way i think i figured out who you are manu721, i think your brad stapleton... not sure though, but good luck dyersburg

Dyersburg-3 Bolton-0... The ref (Keith Kennedy) called the game with 12:40 left, he said it was getting to ugly and it needed to be ended!? Crazy, our AD and coach and Bolton's coach talked for a while about it, but its still gonna count.

Wow. That's a lot of time left. Could he just not get control of the game?