Jellico

RangerRoy99

They have a fine new coaching staff and some talented players. They should make the playoffs, hopefully second seed.

I remember when Jellico was pretty tough back in the late 90's when they had the Bowlin kid at running back- he was a phenomonal athlete. Jellico folks- what ever happened to Bowlin anyway? Did he play college ball?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im tired of everyone hatin on Jellico yes we have been in a slump for the last couple of years and yes it would be tuff for us to win 8 to 9 games but come on man!!!!! Every team has a chance to win every ballgame on any given night it just depends on how that teams plays that night!!! Rangerbrook were do you go to school or what stadium do you show up at on friday nights to watch a game, just curious???? I am not sayin Jellico is the best team in state but we are definitley not the worst, so I would like it if people would quit hatin!!!! And to you ifyoucantrunwiththebulldogs thanks for the support and good luck to you and yeah we havew to travel your way more than once, Hampton and Cloudland sheez those are some long rides!!! But anyway Jellico is improving and I hope and think will continue to improve under the new coaching staff and the players have also bought into the program, so you never know what could happen...

Yeah everyone has been hatin on jellico but by playin good no one will talk bad bout jellico. i think yall will make the playoffs as the # 2 seed cause yall will beat cloudland. Oh yeah brne twhen u read this the score for the williamsburg game will be 27-17 jellico takes this 1 becomming 2-o!! :thumb:

I think it will be a 7 or 8 win season for the Devils. I'd love to see them go deep into the playoffs. I'd really love to see them beat Cloudland.

The goal is in the wrong place, beating Cloudland may not mean a whole lot. Cloudland is down ,alot of squabbling among the community and the ranks. Its a definate possibility that Cloudland won't even make the playoffs, Better keep your eyes on Unaka ,Cosby and Grace. If Cloudland can get things staightened out ,they could be much better in the years to come. Lots of talent from the 4th garde through the 10th.If you want um ,you better get um now.

Yeah everyone has been hatin on jellico but by playin good no one will talk bad bout jellico. i think yall will make the playoffs as the # 2 seed cause yall will beat cloudland. Oh yeah brne twhen u read this the score for the williamsburg game will be 27-17 jellico takes this 1 becomming 2-o!! :justwrestle:

Hmmm... They MIGHT get lucky and get a 5 seed.