chatt. central beat ooltewah 5-3

wolfeman2425

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes this is for real. winning pitcher, chris ball.

Wow. Congrats to the Pounders. What happens next? Most of us had already handed over the district crown to the "unbeatable" Owls. Will this make them stronger, or will they implode early this year? Did Markum's injury hurt them that much? Is Central good enough to contend against Ooltewah, SD and Red Bank, or did they just have everything going right tonight? A lot of questions I know.

wasn't at the game wish i could have been. Tonights game was supposed to be played at Ooltewah but due to rain it was moved to Central, then tommorows game was supposed to be played at Central, but they switched the fields out and now tommorow's game will be played at Ooltewah (i beleive). I wish i could have been there, but i had work, and plan to be at tommorow's game...

Ooltewah got one hit against Central? What will happen when a strong pitching team like Red Bank takes on the Owls? Tyler Henry and Brandon Ward must be looking forward to this!

Every game is different-Sequatchie just beat Central last week and even though it was a good win and they've played well at times this season, it would still be a major upset if they played and beat Ooltewah.